Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Damsel in need ... kinda

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Damsel in need ... kinda    Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:21 pm

Once the welcome speech was over, which actually even lasted much less than she´d have expected, Astrid left her chair in the front rows and slowly walked towards the entrace while opening her handbag to get her latest book again and continue reading it. Standing at the exit door she still hasn´t been able to find it and with each passing second she became more annoyed and started cursing. "Where the hell is this stupid book!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in need ... kinda    Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:35 pm

Cloud was about to leave the auditorium as one of the last. He heard a female voice complaining about something, so he turned around. A pretty blonde girl was obviously searching for something. From his position he was able to see the book she was obviously searching for very fast. So he went back into the auditorium and grabbed the book that was lying under a chair in the row behind her. "Are you searching for this?", he said with a charming smile and held it in front of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in need ... kinda    Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:38 pm

Just when Astrid was about to throw her handbag away while pouting in anger she noticed someone approaching her and in his hands actually was her book. What a mircale she thought to herself while giving the handsome guy now in front of her a appreciating smile. "Yes! I´ve searched for it since felt hours. Thank you. ... Where was it though?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in need ... kinda    Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:51 pm

"No problem at all, sweety. Under that chair", he said amused and pointed of the chair he was talking about. She really had a cute smile, he thought. "What's your name if I may ask?", he said and gave her a wink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in need ... kinda    Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:55 pm

As he he already started to nickname her she raised a brow. Seems like I have just found the first flirty ... "Under the chair? Wow I don´t even remember I put it there." She said chuckleing before answering his question and offered him her hand for a shake. "Astrid, Astrid Hofferson. What´s yours?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in need ... kinda    Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:58 pm

"Maybe it just fell out of your bag." He smiled and turned her hand on the side to put a kiss on it, while looking at her intensely. That was something every girl got weak knees of. "Cloud Strife", he finally said with a slightly tempting voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in need ... kinda    Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:03 pm

With blushing cheeks she stared at him while he kissed her hand, luckily though not for too long. "Pleasure to meet you Cloud. May I ask how you got that name?" She asked curious about his strange first name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in need ... kinda    Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:27 pm

He chuckled. "Some things are better kept a secret, sweety.", he said and smiled at her, giving her another wink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in need ... kinda    Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:36 pm

"Ah there we have that word again." She remarked with a smirk as he called her sweety for the second time now already. "Mmmmh so you´re the flirty mysterious type I see. Good to know." She said while eventually putting her book back to where it belonged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in need ... kinda    Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:42 pm

Cloud laughed a little. "And you are the cute-sarcastic type?", he asked and grinned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in need ... kinda    Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:53 pm

"Hmmm." She replied. "Appears that way doesn´t it? Even though cute is not really the most common term I´m used to I have to admit."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in need ... kinda    Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:38 am

"Oh, really?", he asked surprised. "But I think you're totally cute. Cute and really pretty", he kept on and smiled at her. "So.. and what are you used to then?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in need ... kinda    Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:50 pm

Astrid rolled her eyes though smirked at him. Obviously he was really a total flirt and for sure she wasn´t the first one or the only one he went and will go for but he definitely was charming enough not to make her feel uncomfortable. "Dawh thank you. Well how did you put it again? ... Ah yes! Some things are better kept as secret."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in need ... kinda    Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:19 pm

Cloud laughed. It was really fun talking to her, she wasn't only good-looking but really smart, too. That was interesting, there were not many girls like this. "So, I see you're pretty fun, too. I like that!", he said and smirked at her. He definitely will spend much more time with that girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in need ... kinda    Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:23 pm

She chuckled. "Ah good to know I guess. Well then shall we follow the other to search our rooms?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in need ... kinda    Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:33 pm

"Sure. Do you want me to guide you to yours?", he asked with a quick wink. "I could search for mine when I know you're alright."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in need ... kinda    Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:39 pm

To his answer she raised a brow. "Uhm that´s very nice of you ... and very unexpected. How do I come to this great honor my knight from the sky?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in need ... kinda    Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:07 pm

He chuckled. Knight from the sky, haha, he liked that. But he hoped he didn't gave her the impression that he didn't care. He was a gentleman after all. ...kind of. He did his best.
"I just want you to be alright, mylady", he said and bowed elegant in front of her. "If you allow me to, of course", he went on and looked up to her with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in need ... kinda    Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:43 pm

Smirking as well now she dropped a curtsy as he bowed. "Oh how polite of you but daaaawh no offering to take your arm? What a shame."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in need ... kinda    Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:51 pm

"Already here, mylaydy. For your service.", he said while straighten again and offered her his arm then with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in need ... kinda    Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:53 pm

"Oh thank you very much. How about you first take me to the luggage then?" She replied while taking his arms, thinking that this guy actually seemed to be proven as quite some fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in need ... kinda    Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:12 pm

He smiled. "Will be a pleasure!", he said with a wink and guided her to the luggage romm. He luckily knew where it was, it would have been kind of embarrassing if he had to look it up first. He was the knight from the sky after all, he thought amused. "And where are you from if I may ask mylady?", he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in need ... kinda    Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:15 pm

Letting him guide her she took a look around while both of them kept quiet for a moment before he went on with their conversation. "Mmmmh how about you try to guess?" She replied smiling back at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in need ... kinda    Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:18 pm

"Hmm, okay let me gues... from the noth I suppose? Maybe Scandinavia?Russia?Germany? Or Canada maybe?", he asked, just listing some countries where many blonde women live. She kind of looked like this type though. Really European.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in need ... kinda    Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:22 pm

She raised her brows in suprise. "Wow good guess. Canada it is though I also have swedish blood. Sadly not even speaking the language though. What about you though oh my very good guessing travel companion to the mysterious luggage room?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in need ... kinda    

Back to top Go down

Damsel in need ... kinda
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next