Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents
 
HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 What to do now? | OPEN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Theodore Wiggins

avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2015-05-19

PostSubject: What to do now? | OPEN   Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:25 am

After the headmasters' speech in the Auditorium, Ted had tried several times to get to one of those EVE robots. Everytime he was almost close to one someone always arrived before him 'stealing' the robot from him. However after a few attempts, Ted decided to give up and take a look around before going to his room, in the end he had plenty of time to 'know' the robots and learn how to use them. Plus that place was huge! There were so much more than just the serious stuffs, only from the gardens he was able to see plenty of different structures that surely weren't made for training.

With his suitcase just behind him, Ted sat down a bench trying to figure out what he should do now. Laying his feet on the suitcase, Ted stretched himself moving his look around. Seriously, he didn't know what he should explore first!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Audrey Wozniak

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2015-05-21

PostSubject: Re: What to do now? | OPEN   Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:40 pm

Audrey didn't want to idly sit in her room, so she decided to explore a little bit the island - to kill some time. She closed the door and left the dormitories. Staring at the map, Audrey looked for some interesting places. "Gardens ?" she read with a smile on her face and without hesitation she went towards gardens.

"Wow !" Audrey said quietly. The gardens made a great impression on her. While looking for any living beings, she went through the gardens. Ubiquitous peace and silence...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theodore Wiggins

avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2015-05-19

PostSubject: Re: What to do now? | OPEN   Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:14 pm

Collapsing on the bench -almost frustrated by the fact he didn't know what to do- Ted inadvertently kicked his suitcase while moving his feet off of it.
"Oh-oh..." he bit his lip as he watched powerless his suitcase roll down the little path. He had no time to lose! He immediately woke up and started to run after his luggage. He didn't want to break it, or break something of the center, at least not on his first day! It would had been incredibly awkward to explain the situation to his mom.

"Look out!" Ted's blood froze as he saw that there was a girl right on his suitcase's trajectory. His first day was getting worse than he was expecting!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Audrey Wozniak

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2015-05-21

PostSubject: Re: What to do now? | OPEN   Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:27 pm

When she heard "Look out !", she turned in the direction from which this sound was come. Boy running after luggage - it was not heralded anything good. Audrey dodged to the side. Luckily, she managed to and suitcase didn't cause her harm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theodore Wiggins

avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2015-05-19

PostSubject: Re: What to do now? | OPEN   Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:42 pm

Ted was praying for the suitcase to stop its run, or at least to not hit the girl. He seriously didn't want to return back home for a suitcase accident!
As the girl dodged the danger and his suitcase continued its descent just to end in a bush of roses, Ted could breathe a sigh of relief finally able to slow his run.
"Oh, thanks whoever helped me..." he smiled raising his look for a moment to the sky. He had finally reached the girl and the missile, now he owned the girl at least an apology.
"I'm really sorry..." he smiled sheepishly at her, scratching the back of his head "I hope you're okay..." he smiled tilting his head, trying to see if there was something wrong, but hopefully she wasn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Audrey Wozniak

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2015-05-21

PostSubject: Re: What to do now? | OPEN   Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:54 pm

Audrey brushed her hair back from her shoulders."Everything is fine. But you should better keep an eye on your luggage." she smiled.
"My name's Audrey, Audrey Wozniak. And you ?" Audrey said, holding out her hand in a gesture of welcome. She liked meeting new people..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theodore Wiggins

avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2015-05-19

PostSubject: Re: What to do now? | OPEN   Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:33 am

Ted smiled relieved as the girl claimed to be fine, it just saved his day!
"Yeah..." he smiled sheepishly as she mentioned his suitcase "The path is quite steep." he said pointing at the point where he was sitting before the accident. A quite tall point from the current position.

"Theodore Wiggins." he smiled taking her hand to shake "I go with Ted." he added at the end. His full name was quite boring and well also a bit too long!
"Miscellaneous powers and talent's department. You?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What to do now? | OPEN   

Back to top Go down
 
What to do now? | OPEN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Just chilling ( open)
» Open certificate?
» ~FORGE WORLD OPEN DAY~
» Tied or Open?
» Pathway to Victory (Open RP)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Outside area :: Gardens-
Jump to: