Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Needed fans for Tadashi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Needed fans for Tadashi   Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:25 am

Hellow! ok so, Tadashi has a blog/website/youtube page online where he reviews gadgets like smartphones and tablets, as well as videogames and consoles and other technological stuffs: he gets paid for it too. His nickname is TheCrazyVideogameNerd *cough* (no pun intended, any reference to The Angry Videogame Nerd is purely casual... CASUAL. I SAID!) and he is rather famous on the web, so... if your characters is into those stuffs, chances are he/she might know him Wink

On his vlogs he uses his power, but he makes it look like it's just a cheap effect so if your character knows him they mightbe surprised to find out he actually has this power XP

Just a little bit about Tadashi on his vlog:
- he always worked alone
- it was always evident he was a nice, cute guy but maybe not so evident he was quite this shy XD
- he never went to any gathering of fans (cause he's quite socially awkward and cause he wanted to keep secret the real nature of his power)

So... well, I need Tadashi's fans and people that just know him xP
Anyone interested? XP

List of fans so far:
- Hiro (fan but he doesn't wanna admit it)
- Hiccup (fan)
- Fred (fan)
- Xion (fan)
- Renèe (fan of technology part)
- John (fan)

ps: since this is a request that should stay up longer that the time to be fullfilled and it's quite always open, I figured it was better to make its own topic instead of leaving it in the brothel xP

Last edited by Tadashi Bennett on Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theodore Wiggins

PostSubject: Re: Needed fans for Tadashi   Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:44 pm

Renée is one of his fans! Very Happy
but just for the gadgets part... >.> *cough* not interested in video games... <.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Needed fans for Tadashi   Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:44 pm

yay! Very Happy new fan! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Needed fans for Tadashi   Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:21 am

John is a fan too Very Happy Not a hardcore fan or anything though, but he would know who he is and probably fanboy still xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Needed fans for Tadashi   Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:53 am

YAY!!!! Mire fans!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Needed fans for Tadashi   Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:22 am

Sure, Karissa can be a fan (she's a little shy around guys. But, I'm sure that they will get along.) I think she can try to get into video games. She never tried one in her life, but, nothing wrong with trying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor Van-Dort

PostSubject: Re: Needed fans for Tadashi   Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:12 am

I've had a bit of a thunk,
since in this Victors Back story, his wife Victoria goes into the technology gig, mayhaps Tandoori I mean Tada!HeyPresto I MEAN Tadashi... yes him, could be trying something of hers and, I don't know, I voles Victor somehow? Like hes testing outside, and Victor questions why he has a thing Victor thought wasn't on shelves yet... I don't know, just throwing an idea out of my mess I call a mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Needed fans for Tadashi   Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:12 pm

@Karissa: ahah XD great, but if she never tried videogames I hardly see how she can be a fan XD they can still be friends though Smile

@Victor: sure! I like the idea!!! Very Happy But I need to know... what piece of technology do you have in mind? x3 Cause Dashi is into pc/tablets/phones/apps/programs and stuffs on this line, beside the obvious word of videogames x3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Blake

PostSubject: Re: Needed fans for Tadashi   Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:39 pm

Fan! XD only because she's a supportive friend, she probably doesn't understand a word
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Needed fans for Tadashi   Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:24 pm

Tadashi Bennett wrote:
@Karissa: ahah XD great, but if she never tried videogames I hardly see how she can be a fan XD they can still be friends though Smile

@Victor: sure! I like the idea!!! Very Happy But I need to know... what piece of technology do you have in mind? x3 Cause Dashi is into pc/tablets/phones/apps/programs and stuffs on this line, beside the obvious word of videogames x3

Well, the game that she is playing right now..is online games like FNAF.
Well, she does have a Nintendo DS, but, never picked it up in a while. But, she knows of a lot of the games that most gamers play nowadays
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needed fans for Tadashi   

Back to top Go down

Needed fans for Tadashi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1