Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:11 am

He just wanted to just bow down and kiss her, but she got away before he had the chance to reach her lips. "Oh.. you mean, you're not afraid of me? That's sad....", he said with a tempting smile and catched her hand before she could run away from him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:24 am

"Really? What does your father do then?", she asked and tilted her head.
She blushed pretty hard when he called her cute. He was the one who was cute.... "T-Thank you..!", she said and tried to smile as cute as she could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:31 am

"Let's just say I'm much better at a tango than I am a waltz," Zack replied. He winced when a passerby stepped on a one of his feathers and pulled it out. Luckily not a feather that was absolutely necessary for him to fly but it still hurt. So he pulled his wings in as tight as they would go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:33 am

"Well if you want to switch dances I´m totally open for it okay?" She said with a smirk before she looked at him quite concerned as the winced. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:52 am

Nyx turned her head to see his hand holding hers and raised an eyebrow. She could easily just keep on walking, but she was curious as to what he would do. "Oh really, and what are you going to do about it?" She asked with a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:55 am

He smirked and pulled her close to him, so that their bodies touched each other. "Oh, I have plenty of things in my mind to handle that...", he said charming and put a wisp of her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:39 am

"Nah, don't worry about me," Zack assured her, waving off her concern. "Just gotta watch my wings. That's all." People were careless when at clubs. His wings were often subject to more abuse than he would care to admit, particularly because of the neglect of others. "Are you having a good time at least?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:11 am

For whatever reason, she always loved when people played with her hair and when he did it, it drove her crazy on the inside. Yet, she remained unchanged on the outside to continue to challenge him. "I haven't seen anything yet." Nyx whispered softly as she stared into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:23 pm

"Hmmm too late, I´m soooo sorry." She remarked with a faked pouting. "Me, a good time with you? Do really need to ask? Of course I do! How about you though?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:45 pm

He smirked tempting again. "I think it's more about the feels than about what you see.", he said. He wondered how long it would take if he just kissed him. His smile got bigger and he stroked her cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:06 pm

"He was the head of quite the big company. Also the right ancestors and relationships had done quite good for my whole family. I even got meet the queen while being with him once." He said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:14 pm

"Oh, really?", she asked and looked impressed. "What was she like?", she went on and smiled curious. It seemed like he had a really nice life. But didn't he tell her his parents were dead? Probably it was still very dangerous to be someone very powerful and rich..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:22 pm

"Uhm well ... pretty formal though very impressive with smalltalk. Simply the queen as you get to see and hear about everywhere." He replied smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:29 pm

"I see...", she just answered and smiled back at him. She didn't say anything for a few moments, just enjoying his closeness and the view of him, smiling down on her with those glowing eyes. "And.. anything that you like? Like..sweet things?", she let out a cute giggle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:38 pm

"Well I do like you if that counts." He remarked with a tempting smirk of his even though he wasn´t even aware of this and neither planned it. "Otherwise I do like some sweets but also salty and hearty stuff. Just bitter isn´t to my liking at all actually."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:44 pm

She was about to snicker about his answer when she looked at his smirk and got totally distracted and blushed pretty hard. She just nodded at his last words, but didn't really get them, she just tried to push her heartbeat down again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:57 pm

After they had danced to few more songs it appeared that the music went faster again and since the two of them have danced for quite some time now Noctis thought maybe a break would do good for both of them. "How about we get something to drink?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:25 pm

She nodded. A drink was what she needed now to calm down. A very strong drink, she thought when she let go of his neck and realized how weak her knees were. Hopefully he didn't notice that, it would be embarassing that she couldn't get control over her body as easy as usual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:35 pm

The music was starting to speed up and so was their flirtatious banter. "Oh I agree, I'm more of a hands-on type of learner... if you know what I mean." She whispered seductively in his ear, getting even closer and closer to his. She was waiting to see how far they could go before they would explode into a kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:36 pm

Taking her hand he led Alisa through the dancing crowd towards the bar before he called after the barkeeper to order them drinks. "What would you like to have?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:45 pm

She held his hand tight to not get lost in the crowd, though with red cheeks. It was really getting hot in here... She stopped next to him at the bar. "What about a tequila?", she asked, looking at him. He still didn't let go of her hand. She definitely needed something strong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:47 pm

He nodded to her with a smile before he turned to the barkeeper. "You heard the lady right? Get us two of it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:04 pm

She just took a very short look at the barkeeper, before she looked at him again. She sighed slightly. Why did he have to be so handsome and so nice at the same time? She almost stared at him while his attention was caught by the barkeeper. She really loved his hair, she wondered if it felt as good as it looked like...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:07 pm

He smirked and bend forward until he almost touched her lips with his. "Oh, I do know what you mean...", he mumbled almost against her lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:22 pm

"Dancing would be much easier in a less crowded area. Can't say bars like this are my usual hang out though." Zack said. He never went to dive bars, not after he got attacked one time by someone who was way beyond the legal limit who took offense to a marine being in the bar. Someone who was against whatever war for whatever reason and decided to take his anger out on the guy who had been sent to fight it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   

Back to top Go down

A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next