Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:26 pm

"Well we can always go for another place to dance if you want to. I´m acutally fine with anything as long as I´m with you." She replied with a friendly smile as she truthfully enjoyed to be with him, especially the dancing. In fact she couldn´t even really remember when the last time was she danced at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:42 pm

Once the order was done he finally he realised that he still was holding her hand and immediately let go of it making not a big deal out of it. Pretty soon their drinks arrived.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:46 pm

She was a little sad that he let go of her hand, but it was also kind of amusing the way he did it. When their drinks arrived, she took the salt, licking over her hand and putting some salt on the wet space. Then she handled him the salt and took the small glass in the other hand, waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:08 am

He did just as Alisa did before him and toasted to her before he drank the drink and bit in a lime just before offering it to Alisa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:20 am

"You came here for a reason. The least we could do is stick around for a little while." Zack said. "Unless you think this calls for another drink." He could always use another drink. Took a lot more than the average person to get him drunk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:24 am

She toasted to him, too, licked the salt from her hand and then drank the tequila. When she wanted to grap the lime, it was so glitchy that if fell on the floor. She didn't really have the time to be sad about it, because he was already offering her his one. She flushed hard, but took it and bit into it, too. Afterwards she put the rest of it into the empty glass. "Thank you..I'm so clumsy", she said giggleling and licked the limejuice from her fingertips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:37 am

"No need to thank me." He said smiling to her and actually enjoyed the sight of her licking away the juice of her fingers. If he would have been that kind of guy that really would make him pretty naughty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:47 am

She smiled on the ground and when he answered her, she looked up again, still having her thumb between her lips. When she notticed him looking at that, she put it down fastly. She'd better not lead him into temptation. ...Or should she..? She looked unsure at him, her heart was still beating fast. "That was tasty..", she said just to say anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:55 am

"Yes I can see that." He said with a low chuckle. Good for both of them that he wasn´t really that easy to seduce or so he thought at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:00 am

She bit her lower lip, but couldn't stop herself from smiling at the same time. She didn't really know if that was an embarrassing situation or not... though her face was really heated up when she returned his glance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:04 am

"Well then, do you come here often?" He questioned as a joke to lighten the situation up. Als he actually was in a temporary lack of topics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:11 am

She laughed, with one hand in front of her mouth. "No, it's my first time here and you?", she asked, now with her hand lying on the bar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:28 am

Oh, she couldn't take the teasing anymore. The boy knew how to work with words, and he was so fun to flirt with. "Good." She breathed softly onto his lips and closed her eyes. She kissed him with a gentle, yet steamy kiss that would leave him wanting more. After a couple of seconds, she pulled back and smiled at him temptingly, wanting his reaction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:32 am

When she leant back again, he immidiately got after her and kissed her a little harder than she did. At the same time he pulled her really close to him again. After just a few moments, he kissed her more passionate and when she slightly opened her lips, he even kissed her deeper, using his tounge to touch hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Swept in the moment, she continued the same gestures, continuing to kiss him harder and deeper the more he showed he wanted it. "There's something I haven't told you yet," she whispered hotly between kisses, running her hands up and down his back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:19 pm

"Uuuuhm well ehehehe." Astrid just replied, freeing her hand for a moment to scratch her cheek nervously. "Actually I only randomly wanted to take a look at this place. Everything else just has been quite a nice suprise."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:51 pm

"And what was that?", he asked with a smirk against her lips, stopping to kiss her. He could think of anything, like: I have a boyfriend. or: That was my first kiss. or anything else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:06 pm

"Oh I´ve been here several times since we came here of course." He said obviously joking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:08 pm

She chuckled. "Oh, so you're an expert of this club, I see. So, what is the best part of it?", she asked with an almost sassy smirk. She was never smirking like that. It had to be the alcohol taking over...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:11 pm

"You obviously I´d say." He replied and immediately wondered just when he got his flirty mood back. Hopefully it would go away again soon he secretly hoped. Not that he disliked flirting at all or Alisa but he just didn´t feel at all like this kind of person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:19 pm

She laughed, blushing again and playfully pushed her hand against his arm. "And when I'm not here?", she asked, still a little giggeling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:21 pm

"Dunno, dancefloor or bar I suppose. Depends on which you prefer." He answered with a neutral shrug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:24 pm

She pursed her lips and nodded, before she tilted her head. "Would you be up for another drink? Goes on me.", she said and smiled. After the tequila her nerves had gotten better. Not that flighty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:26 pm

He gave her a little smile in return for the invitation. "Well if you ask so nicely how could I say no?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:28 pm

"Okay then. What would you like? Another tequila or something else?", she asked and tried to get the attention of the barkeeper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   

Back to top Go down

A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next