Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:29 am

"There's certainly a lot to do, but I don't know about perfect yet," she grinned as they kept swaying to the music. "But it's getting there." She winked, not being clear about whether she was talking about the island or their dance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:44 pm

As the music changed completely just when they arrived at the dancefloor Astrid immediately got quite pale and gulped. Oh this surely was toally embarrassing for her and she didn´t even wanted to know how it would look like for Zack. At first she stayed rather quite quiet but since Zack didn´t seem to have anything against some slow dancing with her she eventually found her voice again as well as her spirit. "Me? Well, who knows." She replied with a wink, letting him take the lead and moving in the rythm to the music.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:00 pm

He smirked. "Oh, it already is perfect for me.", he said and let open if he meant the island or the dance, too. He loved such games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:20 pm

Nyx blushed a little bit. She wasn't usually one to blush, but maybe it was just the entire mood of the dance and the music. "I guess in the end it's all about taste," she replied alluringly, continuing their little game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:41 pm

"Ohh, that is so true.", he replied with a voice like velvet. Seeing her blush made him smile winning. He just knew exactly what to do to get what he wanted. And he loved it. He gently pushed her away to spin her around before he pulled her closer again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:47 pm

He smiled a little back at her since she appeared not to have anything against this kind of dance, with him. At her mumbleing though he chuckled. That actually was kinda cute in his thought as he put his hands carefully on her waist to pull her closer to dance with her properly. "Uhm I guess my deodorant?"

Last edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:55 pm

He was definitely one of those charmer types, and it just a game to both of them--but regardless it was still definitely fun to flirt. After he pushed her, she spun gracefully back into his arms and her hands fell lightly onto his chest when they got close again. She felt her fingers begin to hold onto his shirt a little bit as she looked up into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:09 pm

"Mhhh...", she nodded. Silly question, but it was really good though..She smiled up to him., still with rose cheeks. He was just too handsome. She felt like she needed to say something, but her mind was blank, so she just looked into his eyes with that featherbrained smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:13 pm

He smirked down on her, an amused glow in his light blue eyes. "Nice move, Nxy.", he said tempting and then continued dancing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:20 pm

"Well I've got a lot of moves," she replied as tempting as he did, returning to her original position as they continued to dance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:28 pm

Zack placed a hand on her hip. Her other hand was held out, probably about his shoulder height. It was really then their height difference was made aware, since he was about a head taller than her. And he had to pull his wings in extra tight in case there were stray feet that could step on his feathers. It made it much easier to lead her through the slow waltz if he wasn't stepped on. "Well I guess we're both lucky Xion went through a dancing phase when we were kids," Zack said. "Otherwise we might have looked funny."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:31 pm

His smirk got even bigger after her answer. That girl knew how to flirt, he had really much fun talking to her. Or better flirting with her. "Oh, I'd die to see more.", he went on and bent her backwards when he at the same time bent down towards her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:38 pm

For short Astrid raised a brow as he put his hand on her hip, for waltz but let it be as she didn´t mind it or actually his touch at all. At his remark about dancing lessons he assumingly took some time ago she chuckled. "Oh I´m sure it also would have worked otherwise as well but of course I do have to admit it´s very nice to be leaded by someone with skill and the know how." She replied with a wink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:02 pm

Nyx didn't answer and simply smirked right back at him, keeping eye contact as she was dipped backwards. Her hand was on his back and she gazed up at him, the light hitting her eyes just right. "Maybe if you're lucky I could show you... another time," she teased as she lifted herself back up and into his arms again. He was very fun to dance with, but she didn't want to make it that easy. "It's getting pretty late. I should be going."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:10 pm

"Oh, that would be great..", he replied when he straightened up again. "Oh, really? That's sad... I truly enjoy dancing with you.. Do you want me to guide you to your room?", he asked innocent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:16 pm

"Well why don´t you tell me some more about you?" Noctis asked as they slowly moved from one place to another on their small piece on the dancefloor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:17 pm

She smiled. "What do you wanna know?", she asked back, moving with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:33 pm

"You're quite the dance partner. I'd love to finish this dance another time." Nyx suggested as her hands rested on his shoulders as they stood again. It was cute when he asked innocently. "I'm a tough girl. I think I can make it on my own this time." She winked, taking a step back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:42 pm

"Well, just tell me when and I'll be glad to finish the dance.", he gave her a wink. "Are you sure? Or just afraid that I could do something you don't want?", he asked and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:46 pm

"Afraid?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "I'm not afraid of you. Should I be?" She asked suggestively as she brought her face a little closer to his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:57 pm

He smirked. "Maybe...", he replied provocating, but not getting any closer to her face by himself. He just looked at her really amused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:11 am

"How about just whatever you´d like to tell me?" He replied with a charming smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:16 am

Nyx tilted her head a bit as she got a bit closer to him as if she were about to kiss him, but leaned back again and this time turned away from Cloud. "I don't like men who make statements they can't keep.." She smirked mischievously as she began to strut away from him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:29 am

With this smile she would tell him anything. "Uhm... Well, I normally live together with my parents. I am an only child, but I wish I had a big brother. My father has a quite high position in our clan and he trained me before I got here. Uhm.. my favourite colour is rose and I like the summer and summer dresses. Probably because Russia is so cold", she chuckled shortly."Hm, what else could I tell you? ..I love everything thst's sweet, like cake and cotton candy. Oh, I love cotton candy.", she said ang giggled, before she looked up to him again. "And.. I love blue eyes...", she admitted and looked right into his ones, with a slight blush. She was blushing really often since she was on this island...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:08 am

"Wow seems that or father had something in common." He replied with a small chuckle. "Well your affection to sweets kinda fits you quite good since you´re pretty cute yourself. Uhm and eh thanks?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)   

Back to top Go down

A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (Tag: Anyone)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next