Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Refreshing (Tag: Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fred Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing (Tag: Anyone)   Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:32 pm

Fred laughed at her question, finding ti a bit silly to be honest. "Weird? Dude, I mean dudette, What even is 'weird'? Everyone in this island has powers, all from being able to fly, read minds, something to do with radiation I think, mutation etc. ...I should make write this down!" He shake dhis head once he realiesd he was geting off of track, and gave Aqua bright, encouraging smile again. "No, I don't. I think it's cool, and really impressive. But then again, I've been called weird too, but you know what?" He leaneed ina bit, as if to whisper a secret. "All the best people are."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing (Tag: Anyone)   Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:36 pm

Aqua ducked her head to hide her pleased smile. She brushed a wet strand of hair behind her ear. At least someone didn't panic when they heard of her powers. "Thank you, Fred." she said sincerely. She sat herself at the edge of the pool, finding herself quite lucky to have been there when Fred decided to cannonball in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fred Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing (Tag: Anyone)   Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:51 pm

Fred blinked once at this, not really getting what she was thanking him for, but just beamed right back the blunette nontheless. She looked happier now, so everything was fine. "Ya welcome...?" he chuckled, scratching his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing (Tag: Anyone)   Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:33 am

Aqua nodded. She let her feet dangle in the water since she was sitting at the edge. "Classes start soon you know," she said, "I wish everyone would be as open minded as you are when they find out what I can do... I think you're the first person to think my powers are cool."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fred Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing (Tag: Anyone)   Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:52 pm

"Oh." He moved towards the adge and sat down by her side, happily splashing the water while dangling his feet over it. "Not that I know, or have any right to say anything about everyone, but i'm sure most of us here are more open minded than back home," he grinned with confidence. "Wouldn't you think so too?" He shoved her gently in a joking manner. "And your powers are cool! Can't think up on any other word to describe them with."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing (Tag: Anyone)   Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:59 pm

Aqua smiled, feeling much more at ease than she had in the time waiting for classes to start. "I hope so," she said. She looked up at him when he pushed her. She playfully nudged him back. Her smiled widened. "Oh yeah? And what about you? What is your 'miscellaneous' talent?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fred Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing (Tag: Anyone)   Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:35 pm

Fred hummed to himself at the question, glancing down at the water surface as if in deep thought. "Nothing as impressive as yours, or everyone else here for that matter," he snickerd. That's how his parents had out it at least. As happy as they've been that day it was discoverd he had powers, they weren't anythng to be impressed about if one were to ask for their oppinion. "Just some Negation power," he shrugged offhandely. "I can either weaken or nullify the powers of others, but that feels like such a rude ability," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing (Tag: Anyone)   Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:55 am

Aqua's breath caught. "That's not... That's not rude at all!" Aqua squeaked out. "You could be a real peace keeper, you know that, right? Stopping people from abusing their power? That's..." She couldn't put it to words. She never liked her powers. It always felt like she was spying on someone when she did it, even if it was an accident. "Fred, some people need someone like you when they can't step down."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fred Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing (Tag: Anyone)   Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:50 pm

He flinched a bit surprise at her sudden squeak, blinking a bit questingly at the girl. "A peace keeper?" he reapated with a gentle smile, chuckling softly. As nice that was to hear, Fred sure didn't feel like he could be someone to accomplish something like that. "I'm to much of a cowards for that, at least now. I'm nothing more than a spectator."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing (Tag: Anyone)   Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:59 pm

"Sometimes... You don't have to be in the spot light in order to do the right thing," Aqua pointed out. "Like with what I do... I used to work at an orphanage. Background checks are all good and stuff but actually seeing that person the way I do, made it easier for me to help match kids to good homes. No one knew I had my powers until I left."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Refreshing (Tag: Anyone)   

Back to top Go down

Refreshing (Tag: Anyone)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Recreation Center :: Indoors Pool-
Jump to: