Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fiddling With Components {Tag:Nolan}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andy Davis

PostSubject: Fiddling With Components {Tag:Nolan}   Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:28 pm

Sprawled across a quiet, grassy section of the garden, Andy fiddled with an old cellphone of his. Information flickered across its screen as he delved into the parts of its storage usually hidden from users. His hands weren't touching the keypad and screen except in rare instances. Instead, he merely held it in his hand, mentally reaching out and navigating it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Fiddling With Components {Tag:Nolan}   Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:33 pm

Nolan walked around the gardens, taking in the sights of the bright colors of flowers and such. It was calming just like out in the forest. Although there wasn't a certain red head in this place. And there was no smoke either. His golden brown eyes gazed around the garden, taking in the sight before him as he strolled around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andy Davis

PostSubject: Re: Fiddling With Components {Tag:Nolan}   Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:38 pm

Andy glanced up from what he was doing for a moment, noticing a new person walking around the garden. He didn't really mind, but he also made no effort to greet them, preferring to focus on what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Fiddling With Components {Tag:Nolan}   Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:17 am

Nolan glanced around the garden a couple of times before taking quick notice of the male sprawled across the grass. But didn't go over to approach him. Especially with the male messing around on that phone of his. It didn't even seem like the guy was doing anything on the phone. Just simply staring at the mini machine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andy Davis

PostSubject: Re: Fiddling With Components {Tag:Nolan}   Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:21 am

Andy delved deeper into the system, but he accidentally did something wrong which caused a system error and let out a hiss of pain as the phone shocked him. He dropped it with a soft thunk on the grass, rubbing his hand. A scowl crossed his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Fiddling With Components {Tag:Nolan}   Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:31 am

Nolan quickly looked back over at the male after hearing the sound of someone getting shocked. He glanced down at the phone on the ground before back at the male, who seemed to be rubbing at his hand in slight pain. "Well for once, I didn't cause something like that." he remarked out as he neared the male, picking up the phone. Not afraid at all that it could probably shock him as well. Either way, Nolan wouldn't feel it due to his powers. "Dropped this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andy Davis

PostSubject: Re: Fiddling With Components {Tag:Nolan}   Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:36 am

Andy hesitantly took the phone back, giving it's black screen a glare. "Thanks... I think I messed with a setting I shouldn't have or something," he commented, more to himself than to the other male.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Fiddling With Components {Tag:Nolan}   Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:59 am

Nolan nodded his head a bit before shrugging his shoulders a bit. "Can't help you there with that." His powers would probably just fuck up the male's phone. Like most electronics that were victims in his slight accidents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andy Davis

PostSubject: Re: Fiddling With Components {Tag:Nolan}   Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:10 am

"That's okay," Andy replied, starting to reboot the phone without touching any of its buttons. Silence fell between for a few moments, only the noises of his phone breaking it, before he introduced himself. "I'm Andy by the way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Fiddling With Components {Tag:Nolan}   Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:19 pm

Nolan stood there, a bit unsure of what to do. He was slightly an extrovert, but that didnt mean he could talk easily with a guy like this person. He furrowed his eyebrows as he took notice of the male not pressing anythin on the phone but it jept making different noises. "The name's Nolan." He responded to the male, tilting his head. "Got tech powers or something?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andy Davis

PostSubject: Re: Fiddling With Components {Tag:Nolan}   Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:13 am

Andy smiled at him a bit distractedly as he nodded in confirmation. "Ya, Technokinesis. And it's nice to meet you." The pleasantry was tacked on at the end of the statement, more as an after thought. It wasn't insincere, Andy just wasn't particularly good at conversational etiquette.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Fiddling With Components {Tag:Nolan}   Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:42 pm

Nolan smiled a bit lightly at the male's answer and his last comment to him. "Nice to meet you too, Andy. Want to tell me why you're messing with a phone out here in the gardens?" Why bring tech out here? It was so calming and such.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andy Davis

PostSubject: Re: Fiddling With Components {Tag:Nolan}   Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:10 pm

"It's relaxing out here, and there's not a lot of other electronics my powers can end up reaching out to besides the one I'm working on," he explained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Fiddling With Components {Tag:Nolan}   Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:17 am

"Oh is that so? Same thing with me, although I just want to get away from technology in general." Nolan commented with a light shrug of his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andy Davis

PostSubject: Re: Fiddling With Components {Tag:Nolan}   Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:43 am

Andy nodded in understanding, setting down the phone on the grass now that it was turned on and focusing his attention more on Nolan. "Ya, it is nice to get away from it now and then," he agreed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Fiddling With Components {Tag:Nolan}   Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:46 am

Nolan nodded in agreement. "It really is nice. Especially since my powers are dangerous to the techs that this place has here." he commented with a light sheepish smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andy Davis

PostSubject: Re: Fiddling With Components {Tag:Nolan}   Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:35 am

"Your power has to do with electricity then?" Andy guessed. It would make sense given it messed with technology. "That or magnetic fields," he amended. His blue gaze focused curiously on Nolan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiddling With Components {Tag:Nolan}   

Back to top Go down

Fiddling With Components {Tag:Nolan}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1