Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents
 
HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Plot Brothel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Andy Davis

avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2015-06-28

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Brothel   Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:16 am

Andy needs a room mate.


Last edited by Andy Davis on Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annika Robberts

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2015-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Brothel   Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:36 am

Andy Davis wrote:
Andy needs a roomate.  (Maybe he could be in one of the mixed gender ones since I see some girl characters still need one too.)

I have all my characters still open for room mates? Maybe mavis would be a good idea?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andy Davis

avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2015-06-28

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Brothel   Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:47 am

Annika Robberts wrote:
Andy Davis wrote:
Andy needs a roomate.  (Maybe he could be in one of the mixed gender ones since I see some girl characters still need one too.)

I have all my characters still open for room mates? Maybe mavis would be a good idea?

Him and Mavis being room mates would be great with me! I think for the mixed gender rooms you need 3 room mates, not only 2 though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor Van-Dort

avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2015-06-08

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Brothel   Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:03 am

Andy Davis wrote:
Annika Robberts wrote:
Andy Davis wrote:
Andy needs a roomate.  (Maybe he could be in one of the mixed gender ones since I see some girl characters still need one too.)

I have all my characters still open for room mates? Maybe mavis would be a good idea?

Him and Mavis being room mates would be great with me!  I think for the mixed gender rooms you need 3 room mates, not only 2 though.

I think it's a mixed gender floor, not mixed gender rooms, just check out the roommate forum to be sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andy Davis

avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2015-06-28

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Brothel   Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:13 am

Victor Van-Dort wrote:
Andy Davis wrote:
Annika Robberts wrote:
Andy Davis wrote:
Andy needs a roomate.  (Maybe he could be in one of the mixed gender ones since I see some girl characters still need one too.)

I have all my characters still open for room mates? Maybe mavis would be a good idea?

Him and Mavis being room mates would be great with me!  I think for the mixed gender rooms you need 3 room mates, not only 2 though.

I think it's a mixed gender floor, not mixed gender rooms, just check out the roommate forum to be sure.

Oh, You're right, that's my mistake!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan Astor

avatar

Posts : 114
Join date : 2015-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Brothel   Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:32 pm

Love/hate relationship with Duncan?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karissa Breeze

avatar

Posts : 377
Join date : 2015-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Brothel   Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:28 am

for Karissa, I'm waiting for a roommate. I'm cool with anyone. Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annika Robberts

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2015-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Brothel   Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:06 pm

Karissa Breeze wrote:
for Karissa, I'm waiting for a roommate. I'm cool with anyone. Smile


Ooooh Lucille is waiting for a room mate! And they already met so maybe that's an idea?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karissa Breeze

avatar

Posts : 377
Join date : 2015-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Brothel   Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:46 pm

Annika Robberts wrote:
Karissa Breeze wrote:
for Karissa, I'm waiting for a roommate. I'm cool with anyone. Smile


Ooooh Lucille is waiting for a room mate! And they already met so maybe that's an idea?
If you want to, sure. ^__^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annika Robberts

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2015-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Brothel   Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:04 pm

Btw If someone is interested im looking for someone who maybe wants to date annika or lucille ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

avatar

Posts : 809
Join date : 2015-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Brothel   Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:22 am

well, you know cloud is always in for dates Very Happy xDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karissa Breeze

avatar

Posts : 377
Join date : 2015-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Brothel   Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:19 am

I need a crush for Karissa (although she is straight, a boy or girl does not matter)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

avatar

Posts : 809
Join date : 2015-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Brothel   Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:08 pm

well, I could offer cloud or roxas but I'm not sure about the age Very Happy cloud is 23 and roxas just 15 x')
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karissa Breeze

avatar

Posts : 377
Join date : 2015-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Brothel   Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:09 pm

Cloud Strife wrote:
well, I could offer cloud or roxas but I'm not sure about the age Very Happy cloud is 23 and roxas just 15 x')

D'aww Roxie <333
Sure, if you want haha. XD Roxas does sound better. I'll start a thread for them right now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

avatar

Posts : 809
Join date : 2015-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Brothel   Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:14 pm

alright!! <333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karissa Breeze

avatar

Posts : 377
Join date : 2015-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Brothel   Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:43 pm

Cloud Strife wrote:
alright!! <333

Started one for them in the greenhouse Smile
I can imagine Roxas liking her already. I love him so much X3 (besides Sora lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annika Robberts

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2015-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Brothel   Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:55 pm

Cloud Strife wrote:
well, you know cloud is always in for dates Very Happy xDDD

That would be fun!~ eventhough I think Annika would get really nervous because Cloud is so confident and she is so shy XD Lucille would be able to handle him better I guess both could give some funny situations XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

avatar

Posts : 809
Join date : 2015-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Brothel   Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:50 pm

Annika Robberts wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
well, you know cloud is always in for dates Very Happy xDDD

That would be fun!~ eventhough I think Annika would get really nervous because Cloud is so confident and she is so shy XD Lucille would be able to handle him better I guess both could give some funny situations XD

haha XD he likes shy, cute girls, he loves to make them blush and giggle and stuff XD well, we can do both if you want or just one of them <3 just as you like Smile and if you ever need to make someone jealous, he's there xDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karissa Breeze

avatar

Posts : 377
Join date : 2015-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Brothel   Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:09 pm

Looking for someone to date Karissa for a bit. Perhaps someone to match her personality or just anyone would be fine. Not desperate for a romance plot, just someone to give her a "first kiss" since she never been kissed all her life. XD.
If that is ok with anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coraline Jones

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2015-09-01

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Brothel   Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:55 am

Hello there!! I'm looking for a roommate for Coraline, as well as maybe some friends/enemies, if someone is up for plotting :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karissa Breeze

avatar

Posts : 377
Join date : 2015-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Brothel   Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:33 am

Coraline Jones wrote:
Hello there!! I'm looking for a roommate for Coraline, as well as maybe some friends/enemies, if someone is up for plotting :3

Hi there! Smile. I'll plot with you ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor Van-Dort

avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2015-06-08

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Brothel   Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:39 am

How would one set up a picnic and invite everyone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coraline Jones

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2015-09-01

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Brothel   Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:49 am

Karissa Breeze wrote:
Coraline Jones wrote:
Hello there!! I'm looking for a roommate for Coraline, as well as maybe some friends/enemies, if someone is up for plotting :3

Hi there! Smile. I'll plot with you ^_^

Awesome!!!! I'll send you a PM ASAP :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Plot Brothel   

Back to top Go down
 
The Plot Brothel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Possible story idea
» The Last Story
» The Purge Discussion
» [A] Looking for cultists, to plot!
» Been paying attention to the plot???

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Information :: Plotting-
Jump to: