Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

california girls (TAG Reno)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: california girls (TAG Reno)   Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:53 am

Cloud was making his way to the beach again. He had been there a few times the last days and he had always had a great time. Though he was alone today, but he was quite sure he wouldn't stay alone for a long time. When he finally reached the sandy place, he enjoyed the view of all the pretty girls playing in the water or lying in the sun. Oh, this was surely the right place for him. He searched for a nice place to put his towel on the sand and put off his t-shirt. He streched and then sat down on his towel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:41 am

"Pretty nice view huh," a voice suddenly spoke up, comming from the male already comfortably seated on the sand next to the blonde. Reno had already been at beach for almost an hour, and after widlely splashing around he was now happily relaxing udner the warm sun, hands behind his head as pillow and shades covering his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:51 am

Cloud turned his head to the voice and smirked at the man sitting next to him. "Oh, absolutely. I don't know where I should look first...", he said grinning and nooded in the direction of some girls playing volleyball. They were playing very enthusiastic and their boobs were bouncing up and down with every move. It really was a pretty nice view. "I think I found something...", he said amused and looked at those girls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:04 am

Having had his eyes closed beneeth his sunglasses, he opend them and followed Cloud's eyes, whistling low in approvment once his gaze settled on the volleyball girls too. "Two of them are lesbians though," he stated flatly before laying back down on his towel. "But if you're into that, go for it. Maybe you'll get a free show."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:17 am

"Really? You know them?", he looked at him before his glance wandered back to the girls. He wondered who of them were lesbians.... He smirked naughty. "A free show, hm? That would be quite nice....", he said and thought of that. He was not sure if he would still like it if they'd refuse to let him join the party. "You think they'd let me join, too?", he looked at him again. "Ever tried?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:46 am

Reno merely gave a shurg at Cloud's question. "Sort off, they're not exactly hiding their affections for each other, if ya get what I mean," he smirked, giving a wink behind his shades. He hummed for a moment, pretending to be in deep thought efore replying again. "They're disgusted by male parts, so don't get your hopes up. However...." Glancing up at the blonde, he lifted his shades up a bit, revealing a pair of pale blue eyes. "I know their favorite spot to make out."
With that said, he once again laid back down. "Or esle you can always try their friend, hopefully she's into dudes. With spikes." The redhead shot another glance up at Cloud. "Are you part hedgehog or something?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:12 am

He chuckled a little. "Yeah, I do."
"Well, that's a pity...", he said before smirking down on the other guy. "Awesome. Where is that place?", he asked curious. He should definitely pay that spot a visit. "Hm, so the black-haired one, hm?" He smied. Interesting.
"Eh..hedgehog? Why do you ask?", he looked a little distracted at Reno. He didn't have any idea what the redhaired meant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:27 am

"Just follow them after they're done with their match and they'll lead straight towards it. They enjoy having an audicence."
Reno quirked an eyebrow at the blonde. "Beacuse of your spikes, duh," he said nonchallantly, gesturing at the blonde spikes on the other male's head. At least, that's what it looked like it was. "But seriously though, does your hair have a superpowerson it's own? Like, defying gravity?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:32 am

"Hmmh, think I will do that. Thanks for the hint", he said grinning.
Cloud ran his fingers through his hair, before he laughed. "Defying gravity? Haha, well who knows? I kinda has its own life anyways. But the girls go crazy for it so I'm not complaining.", he said and grinned. "And what's the matter with your hair? Strange colour", he said and raised an eyebrow himself, but still a grin on his lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:42 am

"Yeah, I could tell," Reno snickerd in return, pushing himself up in a sitting position and strecthing his arms high above his head. He snorted at Cloud reurtning pretty much the same question at him, not offended or irked at all by it. "Natural beauty~," he repleid back smugly, which many often had ahrd time beliving. But much to their surprsie, Reno's hair color was natural and not dyed. "Although, many belive it was tinted from from blood after all the fights I got in," he shrugged, grabbing one of the cold beer cans he had brought with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:20 pm

He rolled his eyes, but still smirking, when he talked about his "natural beauty". When he mentioned the fights, he laughed and looked at him pretty curious. "That's quite the compliment if you'd ask me. So, what kind of fighting then?" He was enjoying a good fight very much himself and was always looking for a good rival to match with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:23 pm

"Ya think?" the redhead snickerd, glancing over at the girls for a moment who had now begun to leave. He gave another lazy, unbotherd shrug at the blonde's next question. By the curiosity in his voice to judge by, he apparently found enjoyment in it such things. "Depends on what kind of shit I got into." Bascially meaning: anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:20 am

"I see..", he just said and grinned. "I'm Cloud, by the way. I think we haven't been introduced yet.", he kept on. He wondered if the other male would give him a beer, too. He already heard his mother saying "Wait until someone asks if you wanna have something." SOmetimes she had been just too strict with him. But well. At least the girls liked his good manners.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:39 pm

"Obviously, we haven't met yet," Reno snorted, reaching behind him and then carelessly tossing another beer can to Cloud. "It'd be damn hard to forget that hairdo of yours. Seriously, what is keeping it up like that?" he added that last question more to himself than Cloud. "And oh right, name's Reno. Pleasure and all, I guess," said casually before tkaing another sip from his own drink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:18 am

He rolled his eyes. Of course he knew that they haven't met. He catched the bottle. "Thanks, man! I was about to ask you for one.", he said and grinned shortly at him, before he opened it with his keys. "Well, believe it or not, it just is like that. Of course I use a little hair gel, but I guess it's just coming from many hair whorls. I never really cared.", he explained and chuckled a little before taking a spi of the beer. "Yeah, nice to meet you Reno. What division are you at?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:53 pm

Reno gave the blonde a sceptical look at first, eyeing the 'natural' hairstyle of his once more giving a bored shurg an letting the topic go. Compared to everythign else he's so far encoutnred on this island (for not to talk about his entire fucking life) that was considerd normal. "Physical strength and attributes," he replied casually, glanicng out towards the ocean. "How about you, Spikey?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:59 pm

"Miscellaneous powers and talent. So, are you super strong or what?", he kept on asking. He didn't mind the nickname Reno gave him, it was true after all. Better than some he got in the past. He looked at the red-haired, but he couldn't tell what his power could be. Quite bad for someone like him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:28 am

Reno gave out another snort at that, absently wondering to himself why everyone automatically assumed he had powers like that. "Yeah, I wish," he chuckled sarcastically. To the redhead, asking about each other's powers was the last thing on his mind, and frankly he wouldn't even think about mentioning his own unless someone else flat out asked him about it. "My special little talent is regenerative healing, fitting ability for me who likes putting himself into stupid shit as a living," he smirked. "Oh, so MPT right? One of my roommate's are in that too," he nonchalantly commented, not recalling the last little incident with Flynn with fondness exactly. "So, what interesting powers might you have?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:12 pm

"Healing, oh well..that's pretty nice, haha. So you don't have to be very careful with anything.", he paused for a moment and then chuckled. "So you're like wolverine, yes? You should get those claws ha has, too."
"Oh, so who is your roommate then?", he asked. "Oh, my powers? Well, besides of defying gravity I control the temperature. It's quite useful.", he said and let Renos beer get really warm with a grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:08 pm

"Ha, that's one way of seeing it, sure," he shrugged, smirking micheviousy at the blonde.
"Oh hell, not that joke again," he laughed, only a bit irked by the wolverine comment. Sadly, that wasn't the first time someone had commented or called him that. "Yeah sure, I'm like Wolverine, only a lot less hairier and I don't need claws to cut someone up into pieces."
His eyes turned a bit curious when Cloud shared about his own powers, honestly a bit impressed by it. "I bet it is," he agreed on the useful part. "Is it useful for fucking too?" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:24 pm

He laughed slightly at the comment about not needing claws to cut someone into pieces. He could almost see it in front of him, even it was a joke of course. Well, maybe there was at least a little truth in it.
He was surprised for a second. "For fucking? Nah, sadly not that much. It's useful to make a girl undress more willingly, but that's all.", he said and sighed dramatically, like that was the worst thing on earth. "But even without that, they are doing it really easily. You just have to say the right things and snap - the girl says yes.", he said, clicking his fingers at the word 'snap' and smirked. It really was that easy after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:19 pm

Reno gave the blond an amused look and snorted, downing down the rest of his beer. Well what do ya know, there actually are someone worse than me, he thought amused. Now he had the urge to have Nolan meet this guy, only to flat out prove it to the guy that there actually existed a bigger sexfiend than himself. "I take it you already had plenty of 'fun' here already then," he more stated than asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:34 pm

He smirked devilish at Reno. "Oh yes, I had...", he just said. He didn't intend to tell him everything about it. A gentleman enjoys but stays silent, was the saying after all. "What about you?", he asked and winked at him. "Any girl in sight?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:08 am

Reno returend the grin with a flat look, not looking that impressed really, or surprsied. "Good for you," he snickerd, rreaching for another beer behind him. Well, if he ever ended up desperate for a lay, maybe the guy would be nice enough to show him where to look. Sex is the best stress relief after all, as Nolan already proved to him, and great fucking medicine for insomnia.
The next question took him by surprsie, and accidently cut his himself when he opened his next bottle. As if on cue, a pitucre of Remi turned up in his mind, which he quickly shaked off. "Nope," he mutterd, the cut on his finger already healed. "I'll just go look for one when I'm in the mood."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:22 am

Cloud drank the rest of his beer and put the bottle aside then. "Jup.", he said and grinned. It was good and he didn't have any intention to stop that. He just loved the women too much. And obviously they loved him, too. "Yeah, you should do that. Maybe after those lesbians at first..", he said with a small laughter. "Or you can always ask for Rosetta, she's just like me.", he explained and grinned. Why shouldn't he share her? She got talent and everyone should have the chance to enjoy that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   

Back to top Go down

california girls (TAG Reno)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next