Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

california girls (TAG Reno)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:06 pm

Reno just grinned as he listened to Loud ramble on, raising the bottle back to his lip for another sip. Only to almost choked on it when he heard the name Rosetta. He coughed, and gave Cloud an impressed look mixed with slight disbelief. "You lucky bastard," he snickered, not surprised that the girl had already gotten her hands on the male, but that her brother hadn't. "I almost got as lucky as you, but her overprotective brother, who just so happens to be my roommate, walked in and ruined the fun for us," he laughed. "Better watch your back now, Spikey."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:21 pm

He grinned when he called him lucky. That was the perfect word to describe him. So he obviously already met her. "Oh my, that's hard. She's such a little talent...Oh, yeah looks like I'm totally lucky. I never met her brother.. probably won't visit you in your room then.", he said and laughed. "Thanks for the warning though. She didn't tell me she had a brother..", he went on. Or did she? He wasn't sure. At least she didn't tell him that he was the overprotective type. Quite the challenge with a sister like Rose. He smiled benignly. "You should try again on her, it's worth it.", he added eventually and winked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:30 pm

"Oh I don't doubt that," Reno agreed, knowing very well himself how talented that minx of a woman surely was. Even if that ability of hers did creep him out a bit, he wouldn't mind a second chance at finding out for himself just how good she is.
He shrugged, for the moment not looking too eager abour running into the girl again. "As long as she doesn't use that powers of hers, I'm sure it is," he mutterd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:41 pm

"Oh, I hear you. That can be totally annoying. I hate nothing more than being not in control over my own body.", he said, turning quite serious. That was the only thing he didn't like about Rosatta. Everything else was justt as he liked it. Naughty, sexy, a little bitchy, beautiful, and a perfect ass and boobs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:48 pm

Reno just nodded in agrement, his amused expression now replaced with a light frown the more he thought about that ability of hers. One didn't need to have been thrgouh something traumatic to fully out panic if she'd use that on you. Anyone would be creeped out if someone else suddenly controled your every action. "Like I said, if she keeps that ability of hers in check, I'm all for another round."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:05 pm

He nodded. "Oh, it would be so nice if you could just block that power of hers. It would be kinda exciting to see her all vulnerable and stuff.", he said and grinned again. She would be the perfect girl for sex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:54 pm

Reno side-glanced back at his company, his expression unreadable this time. As sadistic as he could be himself at times, the thought of leaving someone vulnerable in situations like that didn't always sit too well with him (unless they were into it themselves of course). Mostly because he's been such a situation himself. "I'm sure that's exactly why she enjoys using that power every time, to avoid being like that," he commented offhandedly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:02 pm

"Yeah, that's true. Well, it's not like I would hurt her in any way or do something to her she doesn't want, such things are just not my style. It's more...", he paused for a moment, "It's more that I could relax more, ya know? Like I don't have to be afraid of losing the control over myself.", he explained. He didn't want to say that it scared him, he'd never admit that. Even if it was kinda true after all. He grinned at Reno. "But don't tell anyone that I'm such a baby." He thought of fear as a flaw and he didn't want to show any flaws. Like ever. That was too dangerous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:14 pm

Feeling a familiar twitch in his hand, Reno reached for his almost empty packet of cigarettes while absently listening to what Cloud was saying. But then something the other said must've caught his attention, as the next moment the redhead's blue eyes was then giving him a flat, unamused look. "Dude," he began, placing a cigarette between his lips while reaching for his lighter. "Just flat out say that it scares ya, beacuse it sure as hell scared me the first time she did that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:22 pm

He sighed. Oh well. Obviously it made no sense to lie about that. "Yeah, it's true. I just don't like to admit it.", he said and draughed his mouth. At least he wasn't the only one. He looked over the sea. He didn't smoke, so he didn't ask for a cigarette, but it didn't bother him if he did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:33 pm

Reno grinned a this, not in a mocking or teasing manner, but more in understadning. "Who wouldn't be scared if something like that happend to them," he flatly pointed out, breathing out a light steam of smoke. "So don't make such a big deal out off it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:50 pm

He chuckled a little. "Yeah, you're probably right. Good to her that though.", he said and felt a real sympathy for the redhaired. He was pretty cool to hang out with. He grabbed another beer. "Mind?", he asked, before opening it, not really waiting for him to reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:10 pm

Reno didn't bother replying as Cloud took another beer, if it wouldn't have been ok he would've said so already afterall. "So," he began after taking a deep drag, glacing out towards the ocean once more with a half bored gaze. "What had you suddenly want to train into becoming an agent?" he asked casually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:34 pm

Cloud stayed quiet for a little longer, before he answered. "Well.. I had to protect my mother for almost my whole life and she is finally safe now, so I thought why won't use my power for something good? Besides that, I will become much stronger because of the training and if my mother ever get's found...I will be there. And I will be able to protect her.", he said with a serious voice. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:02 pm

Reno visible tensed for a couple of seconds when Cloud talked about his mother, but quickly forzed himself to relax and look away before the blond would've noticed the pained expression on the redhead. God dammit, no matter how he tlaked to these past days somethign remined him of his own past. He didn't want to litsen to other anymore, especially since it made his gut twist painfully in guilt and regret.
He inhaled deeply, enjoying the burn in his throat from the cigarette. "Me?" he repeated casually before giving a bored shrug. "This life would just suit me," he stated, much like the way wehn Remi had asked him the same question. "A 'nomral' life wouldn't good for me," he added with a snort.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:20 pm

Cloud noticed Reno was feeling uncomfortable when he talked about his mother. Probably he had problems with his own, or didn't have one anymore...He didn't ask him. It wasn't his buisness after all and he won't force the guy to tell him his lifestory. But he got curious at his last words. "Why do you think this life would suit you?", he asked. He thought the same about himself. Well, he had many girls and already killed many people...it wouldn't make a big change if he worked for the UN instead of just himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:28 pm

Reno smirked a littl at the question, mildy amused that he'd asked the exact same thing like the other blonde had. "Like I said, a normal life style wouldn't do me any a good," he repeated, smirking wickedly. "It wouldn't be to much of a difference from my old life. The only real difference being that I now work for the 'good side' instead."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:43 pm

Cloud looked at him quite surprised. "It's the exact same thing with me. Looks like we have more in common that I thought."

(OCC: yeah, MUCH more xDD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:17 pm

(OOC: Indeed Cool btw, i'm a little unsure of how to continue this x'D)

Reno simply returned the surprsied look with a lazy and unbotherd one. "And that shocks you beacuse...?" he began, smirking teasingly at the blonde.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:20 pm

(OCC: me neither xDDD just going from one post to the other X'D)

He rolled his eyes. "It's not shocking. I'm just a little surprised, that's all. Don't take me too serious~", he replied, acting totally cool again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: california girls (TAG Reno)   

Back to top Go down

california girls (TAG Reno)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2