Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Awkward! (Tag: Duncan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Awkward! (Tag: Duncan)   Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:47 am

Cricket had just made her way to the beach. It was on her list of things to do but time just flew by and it was already nighttime. But better late than never, right? As unheard of as it might seem, she had actually never been to the beach before. There weren't any back where she grew up so she was really eager to finally see one. They were on an island! This was the complete opposite from her home. As she stepped onto the beach, she wrinkled her toes in the sand and smelled the salt. It felt so amazing, and maybe even more so that it was nighttime. Something about the whole situation made her feel like an adult, especially since her 18th birthday was coming up in a few days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (Tag: Duncan)   Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:55 am

Duncan had just finished with some really good...well, that wasn't relevant now. He was still mostly naked, though, and his naturally warm skin had already evaporated the water from him. He pulled his pants on, nearly falling. He saw a figure. A familiar one. "Cricket?" He goggled at her as he finally situated his final leg into the pants. "What the hell are you doing out here at this time?" He went on as he pulled his t shirt on over his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (Tag: Duncan)   Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:02 am

Cricket's head swiveled at the sound of a familiar voice. "Duncan!" She called out happily to see him, but her face went from joy to complete shock as he was almost naked! "Duncan?" She knew it was the beach and everything, but she didn't expect to see that. She turned her head to look away from him. "Wh-wha-what are you doing?" Her voice trembled because she was a little scared of the answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (Tag: Duncan)   Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:05 am

Duncan was still getting pretty hastily dressed, but paused when she asked him what he was doing. What did it look like he was doing? "Uh...getting...dressed?" He answered before zipping his pants up and keeping his shoes in his hands. It was counterproductive to put them on right now, they'd just be filled with sand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (Tag: Duncan)   Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:11 am

Cricket couldn't help but glance back a couple of times to him as he dressed until he zipped his pants up. She crossed her arms and furrowed her eyebrows a little bit. "Well, I can see that." She replied with a small huff. "But why were you getting dressed so fast? Are you leaving or something? It's not even that late, I just got here." She pouted a little bit, now thinking it would be more fun on the beach with someone she knew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (Tag: Duncan)   Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:16 am

Duncan paused, his eyes flicking past her as he thought for an excuse. Cricket was way too innocent for the truth, probably. Not to mention he normally didn't tell girls things like that if he wanted to sleep with them ultimately. But he didn't want to sleep with Cricket. His eyes look her up and down. Would he..? "Yeah. Leaving. That's what I'll call it." He grinned at her innocently. "Water's not cold if you're wondering." It was pointless for the real reason he came here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (Tag: Duncan)   Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:28 am

Her pout grew even more and her disappointment in his answer was pretty evident. "You were swimming?" She asked, her eyes lighting up a little bit. "I heard sharks come out at the beach at night. And that most shark attacks are on shore. I hope that's not true. Did you see anything unusual in the water while you were there?" She asked a little worried, not that she should be--since she was much stronger than anything that would be in there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (Tag: Duncan)   Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:33 am

Duncan kept his grin up and his eyes trailed away from her, "Yeah I swam...sort of." It wasn't really a lie. He stood in the water, and in some people's pinions that was swimming. Duncan looked over his shoulder at the water. "Right...sharks." He looked back at her. "Nah, I didn't see any. That doesn't mean they're not there, though. You should be careful..but then again you could probably take down a shark." Duncan raised his eyebrows. "Unusual? Uh...nah..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (Tag: Duncan)   Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:41 am

Cricket crossed her arms a little tighter now, narrowing her eyes at his answers. Was he hiding something? "You're acting kind of... fishy." She tried to be serious but couldn't help but let out a little chuckle at her accidental pun. Ooooh..good one..gotta remember that for later, she thought to herself. But after a second, she cleared her throat and got all serious again. "How can you sort of swi-" it was as if a lightbulb had just lit up in her head and she gasped really loudly. "Duncan, were you skinny dipping!!?" She had blurted it out so loud that everything else seemed to have gone completely silent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (Tag: Duncan)   Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:45 am

"Well, I was just swimming with some if that counts." Duncan didn't really like how intuitive Cricket was turning out to be. He thought she was...slower than that. But she was all in his junk over nothing. It almost made him want to pick her up and throw her into the water and hightail it out of there. Knowing Cricket though, she'd probably break his arm or something by mistake. "It's like standing and just being handsome. Like a Tumblr model." Duncan flashed her his teeth mischievously. Duncan blinked wide eyes at her. "Uh...is that a bad thing?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (Tag: Duncan)   Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:18 am

Cricket lowered her shoulders a little bit when he responded so casually about it. She sort of smiled a little bit when he joked about being a Tumblr model. She could imagine that. For a brief moment she wondered if she would feel the same way if she did it.. not that she would. But she hadn't ever thought about it before either.. She looked up to him when he asked if it was bad, blinking a couple of times because she had never thought about it. "Well... I mean, I guess it's not bad. There's no harm.. I didn't really.. I'm not.. Judging you or anything. No, why would I judge if you just like to stand naked in front of the water because it's totally not weird. Okay, maybe a little bit. But I'm not judging. Everyone has hobbies." She accidentally blabbered again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (Tag: Duncan)   Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:26 am

Duncan stared a Cricket as she went on about whatever she was talking about. He wasn't going to correct her and tell her that he wasn't just standing there. That would just be inhumane. "Maybe, you should try it sometime." Duncan smirked. "It's pretty nice. Feeling the water on your junk and all." He winked. "I mean I wouldn't know for a girl, but for me it's pretty all right."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (Tag: Duncan)   Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:44 am

Cricket didn't blush at his words but instead her face was a little pensive. "Try it?" She repeated, glancing down as she thought about it. She was very adventurous, and was always looking for something new and exciting, she had just never thought about skinny dipping before. Just because she may act a little childishly sometimes, that didn't mean she wasn't grown. And she was going to be 18 soon. "Do you think.. I would feel like a model if I did it?" Cricket mumbled innocently as she looked up to Duncan's eyes, her words were very genuine to show that she was actually thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (Tag: Duncan)   Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:38 pm

Duncan was paying enough attention to Cricket to notice her innocent posture or her nervous and innocent demeanor. She did draw his attention again when she asked him about feeling like a model. Cricket had a pretty solid figure. She wasn't really skinny with curves like most of the girls he ended up sleeping with, but she had a good figure, she was still curvy but she was filled out; and her legs were pretty great too. Duncan blinked when he realized he was checking her out. "Uh..." He started scratching the back of his head. "I mean, probably not right away. You have to be comfortable with your body for something like that. And your legs are pretty sexy so you could lie on the sand and show 'em off instead if you want."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (Tag: Duncan)   Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:13 pm

Cricket didn't even react to Duncan checking her out, she just blinked at his response and stayed silent. It was more just understanding what he was saying than anything. She never really thought about herself in that kind of way, never once considering "sexy" to have anything to do with her. After a moment, she raised her head and cleared her throat. "Okay...Why not?" she puffed her chest with a daring smirk. She felt such an adult!! "I'll.. try it out. Is it something you do alone or with somebody else?" She always loved doing things with other people, but maybe this was a situation where you weren't supposed to? She didn't know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (Tag: Duncan)   Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:34 pm

Duncan was ready to tell Cricket he was going to head back when she said okay. Okay? Okay what? Oh great, she wanted to skinny dip now. That was just too much for Duncan to bear. Duncan smirked at Cricket, "It doesn't really matter. You can go alone or with someone if you want," He ran a hand through his hair, "I just got out, but I can go with you if you really want."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (Tag: Duncan)   Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:46 pm

"Really..? You would do it with me?" Cricket's eyes lit up. Nobody would be better than Duncan, the expert! "And no, not now.. I have a special moment when I want to do it," she smiled warmly as she glanced down to her toes. "My birthday is coming up... and it'll be perfect!" She exclaimed as she balled her fists in excitement, bringing them close to her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (Tag: Duncan)   Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:58 pm

Duncan sighed, uninterested. "Yeah, sure, why not." He scratched his head. If she really wanted to, he would. Besides, he'd at least be able to get a look at her feminine parts. Duncan smirked at the thought of that. "Oh, cool. Whenever then." Duncan looks at her when she mentions her birthday. She is way too energetic this late night. He mentally complained. "Birthday, huh?" Duncan pondered that. "So, I'm guessing you want a present then...well, what'll it be? Whaddya want for your birthday, Tarzan?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (Tag: Duncan)   Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:39 pm

Cricket felt like dancing!! She felt a whole surge of energy inside of her, and she just couldn't take it! She was just about to squeeze him to death, but she realized what she was about to do and Cricket hugged him lightly this time. "Thank you! Thank you Duncan! Ooo I'm so excited!" She looked up to him from her embrace, realizing she had picked him up a little bit. She put him down and backed away from the hug as she laughed it off. "Hmm. Present? Umm I never really thought about it..." she murmured. She didn't really get too many presents back home... "Whatever you think I'd like?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (Tag: Duncan)   Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:45 pm

Duncan's eyes grew wide when he realized what Cricket was about to do. "Uh Cricket I don't think-" She'd already hugged him and he wasn't sure what her definition of gentle was, because it hurt a little bit. It still wasn't bad like the last time. "You're...welcome..?" He sighs when she puts him down. "I don't know what you like that's why I asked."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (Tag: Duncan)   Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:12 pm

"Well... I guess you." Cricket put her hands behind her back and interlocked her hands as she blushed a little bit. It sounded kind of romantic, but she didn't really mean it that way. He would probably never think of her that way anyway. She didn't ask for a lot and so didn't expect a lot. "We're friends now, right? Don't worry about getting anything, that's plenty of a present to me." She clarified with a cute smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (Tag: Duncan)   Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:29 pm

Duncan blinked wide eyes at Cricket, taken by surprise at this. It was probably his fault for flirting with her so much but he couldn't really help it. Cricket was pretty cute. But she was so innocent. Not that he wanted someone not innocent like Rosetta. Ah, Rosetta. He'd have to go find her again sometime. "Yeah, but...you sure? I mean.." He didn't really know what to give her anyway. "Okay.." Maybe he'd just kiss her that day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (Tag: Duncan)   Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:43 pm

Cricket nodded again. "Yeah. Don't worry about it, Duncan." she replied as she wrinkled her toes again in the sand. "But a pizza wouldn't hurt either." With a wink, she laughed playfully and leaned forward a little bit. She was joking but to be honest it wouldn't hurt one bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (Tag: Duncan)   Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:50 pm

Duncan considered that a moment. "Okay." He nodded in agreement. "I'll buy you all the pizza you ca eat." He absently wondered exactly how much that is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (Tag: Duncan)   Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:17 pm

Cricket couldn't help but giggle a little bit. Pizza, skinny dipping, the beach, all at night. It felt so adult and something about that thought made her excited. "Don't underestimate me," she said mischievously as she raised her chin to grin at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awkward! (Tag: Duncan)   

Back to top Go down

Awkward! (Tag: Duncan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next