Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Welcome my ducklings (tag PEP students)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nicholas North

PostSubject: Welcome my ducklings (tag PEP students)   Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:57 pm

Nicholas opened the door to the class room ever so quietly and slightly. Peeking in and holding back a laugh as he saw everyone gathered in and sitting down like in a church on Sundays. The poor little ducklings thought that they were going to sit in a stuffy classroom all day. That wasn't really his style.
Nick stood up and took a deep breath before he pushed the door open to make his grand entrance.
"Hellooo my young wanna be agents." He declared from the doorway with his loud voice and heavy Russian accent. Making his way to the front of the classroom. Taking a piece of chalk and writing his name with big grand carefree letters on the chalkboard. "My name is Nicholas North. I am in charge of Physic and Esper powers division." He took a look at the people in his classroom. Quickly counting them up to see if they were all there. No need to bother with attendance.
"Although this department deals with powers of the mind we are not going to limit our training to just that." He said with a little twinkle in his eye. "Besides training your mind we are going to train your other muscles too." He said going to the nearest student. A boy with white hair and poking his skinny arms and then laughing whole heartedly.
"But today I was thinking we start by doing something fun and get to know eachother a little better. So follow me everyone." He said gesturing them to follow him outside where he had made an obstacle course. "So..." He said turning around to look at the people gathering around him. "Let's all introduce ourselves. Whatever you'd like to share about yourself besides your name and power. Then let's split up in two teams and play a game of capture the flag."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my ducklings (tag PEP students)   Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:12 am

Alisa was one of the first agents who came into the classroom and sat down in the middle. She was really nervous. What would be her trainer like? She hoped he was not a mean old man or something.... When Nick finally came in she turned her head and her eyes gor wider when she heard his russian accent. Oh my godness, she couldn't believe he was from Russia, too! Her glance got excited and the smile on her lips got bigger and bigger while the bearded man was talking. He reminded herself so much of her own grandfather, it was unbelievable. She giggled quietly when Nick poked the arm that guy. That was glorious! When he finally went out of the room, she followed him with the other agents and they made a half-circle around the trainer. She was waiting for anyone else to say someting first, because she was too shy to start, even when the old man was so nice and funny. She looked unsure at the others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my ducklings (tag PEP students)   Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:38 am

Aqua stood to follow the teacher. She let out a sigh. Of course they would have to share their powers. Well, perhaps she could just get away with the name. Right? No one would actually go look up what she did. She looked around the class. No one was volunteering to introduce themselves. With resignation she spoke up, "My name is Aqua. I can use psychoscopy. If I touch something that is of sentimental value to you, I can see personal memories and I can learn about what makes you who you are." she said. She left it at that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my ducklings (tag PEP students)   Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:03 am

Nyx was glad to leave the classroom. She was liking their trainer already! Once they got outside, she couldn't help but smile when she saw an obstacle course. She loved athletics and was ready to get dirty. After Aqua introduced herself, Nyx noticed everyone else was still pretty quiet too. Clearing her throat, she spoke up as well. "My name is Nicola Loiselle. Nyx for short," she introduced with a smile, looking to the other agents and North. "My ability is not so mental, but it's completely dependent on it," she held her hand out and a small orb of magenta-colored energy swirled in her palm. It wasn't anything too flashy. "I can manipulate psychic energy to create physical constructs." She closed her palm and the energy dissipated into a wisp before stepping back into their half-circle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosetta Rider

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my ducklings (tag PEP students)   Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:56 pm

Rosetta felt like she had been waiting in that room foreveeeer. She would have liked to see more of that gym that looked quite huge, but the EVEs didn't allow the trainers to leave the tiny spot that looked more like a classroom than anything else. She had started to think this was really going to be boring... She would have also liked to talk with the other training agents but she had been shushed already by the rude robots: what the hell! Was this a training center or pre-school? She started thinking they would get a nanny instead of a trainer... but boy was she wrong! When North arrived in the room it was nothing like she expected him to be... well, thank goodness!
She heard his speech, her interest now picked, only lifting an eyebrow in a less amused expression he had when he mentioned 'training the body'... she trained her own body with her own rhythm and she was fine with that, thank you very much. But then he lead people outside the room, in the open space: as much as she wanted to explore the gym, now that was something nice! The he asked people to introduce themselves before they would start playing capture the flag: nice... she liked games...
After two girls introduced themselves, Rosetta decided to go next: my my, boys really lacked of courage in this division didn't they? "I'm Rosetta Rider, and about my power... I can hypnotise through singing." a light smirk on her lips: she didn't need to go into any further explanations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my ducklings (tag PEP students)   Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:46 pm

Jack shook a bit when the teacher came in. Huge guy. Huge muscles.. Loud voice. Not really Jack's favorite type of person but he seemed to be a good man. Jack however retrieved his arm as soon as the man insisted on poking him. He wasn't very keen on people just touching him. Jack wasn't very keen on many things.. They went outside. He was glad they weren't going to be stuffed into that room for long. Then the introductions began.. How fun. He listened to everyone. Or atleast he tried to. ''Name's Jack.. Frost. Power is.. Telekinesis.'' He mumbled. With his hands in his pockets. He wanted to train yes.. But he'd rather not get too cudly with his classmates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome my ducklings (tag PEP students)   

Back to top Go down

Welcome my ducklings (tag PEP students)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1