Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Burgers and Fries (Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Burgers and Fries (Anyone)   Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:52 pm

Jackson left his room a little while after meeting his roommate so that he could not only get more fresh air, but get something to eat. He was famished, he hadn't eaten since he got there and he had to say it was a poor decision to get on the internet before eating, but it was a decision he often made. He bought a burger and fries and left them beside his laptop as he ran his eyes over all of the codes there before alerting his hacker friends that they'd be able to break through the firewall amongst three people without him. He didn't want to do it at all, he was busy trying to hack the nearest EVE of which his own professor designed. Jackson bit into his burger. It's much more sophisticated than I imagined..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Burgers and Fries (Anyone)   Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:57 pm

((Can I add Karissa, please?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Burgers and Fries (Anyone)   Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:09 pm

(Yes...?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Burgers and Fries (Anyone)   Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:14 pm

((Ok. I was just asking first~))

As she was looking around the fast-food area, she felt her stomach growling as though she was hungry right now. She was craving for a salad since she wanted to watch her figure, but, then she did smell an amazing smell from the grill area. She did crave for a burger and some fries, but, instead, went for the salad. Karissa felt the fresh air coming into the air as she was looking for a place so it. She did find a guy that was on her laptop and thought that she should do the same. She took out her laptop and started to eat. "Mind if I sit here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Burgers and Fries (Anyone)   Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:36 pm

Jackson immediately closed his laptop shut as the girl approached him. People were good for asking questions, and he wasn't sure if exactly hacking an EVE was a legal thing around here. "If I minded, it wouldn't matter anyway because you'd already sat down." He gave her a crude smile and unwrapped his burger. He wondered if he could scare her away...she looked like the sensitive type.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Burgers and Fries (Anyone)   Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:02 pm

When Karissa saw the guy closing his laptop, she heard him talking to her, so, she closes her computer as well. To her, he looked like one of those computer wiz guys, but was not sure if that was the case. She heard him giving her some sort of weird smile and she nervously giggled. "Well, I'm here now, so, it doesn't make a difference." She said, and started to eat her salad. "So, what kind of laptop is that?" She asked, as she tilted her head with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Burgers and Fries (Anyone)   Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:13 pm

Jackson's eyes flickered to her laptop when she closed it. Was she mocking him? He bit into his burger and gave her an unwavering expression as she spoke about her already being there. Yes, sadly. He thought to himself. "It's not just any laptop,' He began. "It's ben modified a million times by yours truly that I wouldn't even dare to call it a laptop. More of a...personal network." Yeah, that would do. She wouldn't understand him if he'd said anything else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Burgers and Fries (Anyone)   Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:27 pm

When Karissa closed her laptop, she was looking at him as though his computer was more advanced than hers. Hers was just an ordinary laptop which she mainly uses for e-mail and sometimes, some games to play when she was bored. She saw him biting into his food, and she munches on her food as well and giggled nervously at him. She heard him explain his "personal network" and her mouth did nothing but, become silent. "It does look amazing...and you modified it....are you saying...you made your own...." She waited for him to finish her sentence and train of thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Burgers and Fries (Anyone)   Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:28 pm

"Make it?" Jackson echoed, raising his pierced brow at her. "No. Definitely not. I just made some changes to the hard drive and completely rerouted the software. Even if someone did get a hold of my laptop, its interface isn't something simple like Windows or Mac. It's just a big labyrinth." He boasted. He was quite proud of the work he'd done on all of his computers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Burgers and Fries (Anyone)   Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:15 am

She saw him eyebrowitng at her, and she gave him a serious face as though she wanted to learn something from this guy. She can tell that he was no ordinary computer fix it guy at all. She nodded as she listened to his explanation about his invention. It did sound like this guy knew exactly what he was doing when designing his invention, which did sound mind-blowing, and can tell that he was proud of what he accomplished. If only she felt that same pride with her wind power. "Wow, sounds pretty amazing. How long did it take you to do all that?" She asked, and took another bite of salad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Burgers and Fries (Anyone)   Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:59 pm

Geez this girl is nosy. Jackson shrugged carelessly at the question, slurping his soda. "Three...or five. Minutes. Maybe. It honestly depends on how complex I decide to make the code. My computer took me about thirty minutes. It has multiple security protocols. That's why it took so long." He explained to her, taking a bite of his burger, "What do you do anyway?" Jackson asked rudely. "What's your soul worth?" He asked her with solemn severity. He was just fucking with her though. She probably wouldn't know that. That's why it was always funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Burgers and Fries (Anyone)   Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:38 am

Boy, this guy was although very technical, but, does take his work pretty seriously. She did not mind by just listening to his small explanations every time she asks a question. She took a sip of her tea and just nods her head and leans her head towards him so, she can get the full details. "Wow, it sounds pretty complex to me.. and multiple protocols. Amazing." She said, and felt her eyes reaching the back of her mind when he just explained all that. She can definitely go to him if her computer is either infected with a virus or if something is buggy with her keyboard. She then heard him asking her a question about.. perhaps her powers. "Well, I am an air bender. I do manipulate the wind and I try to be calm when trying to control it, but I do take my own personal training very seriously." She explained very briefly so, she won't bore the guy out. His next question was kind of odd, so, she tilted her head on that one. "If it is power wise, it's worth getting stronger?" She answered with a small shrug and took another bite of her salad. "Also, if it's money wise, it could be... I guess a hundred dollars.." she whimpers, thinking that she said the wrong thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Burgers and Fries (Anyone)   Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:00 pm

Air bending? That was rather lame. Actually, it wasn’t. "You know that sounds really useful. For flying and running fast...and suffocating people. People need air more than anything." Jackson said, finishing his burger. She was pretty literal, wasn’t she? He supposed that was his own fault. "It’s definitely worth training for." At the last one he had to laugh. "A hundred dollars? That’s all?" She really needed to brighten her self esteem if that was the case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Burgers and Fries (Anyone)   Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:00 am

As she revealed her power, she looked at him and thought that he was not going to like it right away, so, she shrugged. "Well, that's what I mainly do. I do make cool things with the wind, like air balls, doing yoga on a cloud, and I'm currently training with someone in my division right now so, when I go back to my trainer, I can show her what I can do." She said, and talked more about her power, well, at least to get him interested. She then giggled at the part when he mentioned that air bending was used for suffocating people, but at the other positive things she can do, were fine by her. "Flying and running fast with air, sounds not too bad, the choking people part.. not sure about that..unless I defend myself." She comments, and gives off another shrug, thinking that she can do that to the people that she hated down her block. He did have a good point at the part when he mentioned that air is good for people, and Karissa had to nod at that. "Hey, good point. I know that air gives people oxygen and it's good for the body." She said, as she went along with that statement. She then grinned at him and thought it was nice of him to say that that air bending is a good area to train in, and she thought that it was a good area as well. "I know, it's not the best one out there compared to fire bending or making paths of ice, but, I guess it's better than nothing." She said, with a small shrug and took a sip of her drink and ate some salad. As she heard him laughing at the last part about her soul being worth a hundred bucks, she did chuckle very nervously. "Yeah, I know. It should be worth more.. like five hundred or something, but, I'm ok with a hundred dollars for now." She said, with a nervous giggle. Her self-esteem right now was a little low, and all she had to do was talk to more people in different divisions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burgers and Fries (Anyone)   

Back to top Go down

Burgers and Fries (Anyone)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1