Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

showing around (TAG Aqua)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:36 pm

Cloud had been texting with Aqua about going to the beach and now he eventually was standing in front of her room and knocked. He looked at the names. Oh, Alisa was her roommate? He remembered that Noctis had been hanging around with this girl... he could probably use her for his revenge on him... He smirked in excitement. It would drive him crazy for sure. He waited for Aqua to open the door, wearing just swimming trunks and a T-shirt. His towel was lying over one of his shoulders and his sunglasses here slided up on his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:41 pm

Aqua wondered how she had managed to agree to this. Going out with a man she just met a few days ago was certainly uncharacteristic for her. She looked down at the bathing suit she had settled on - dark purple tankini with a skirt. She wasn't one to show a lot of skin. The neckline plunged deeper than she would have liked but she didn't have time to think on it when she heard a knock on the door. She grabbed her towel and her satchel before opening the door. "Cloud," she greeted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:49 pm

"Hey, Aqua", he said and hugged her shortly as greeting. "You're looking totally cute, that colour suits you really well", he winked here,"Are you ready?", he asked with a nice smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:42 am

"Uh..." Was her eloquent response when he hugged her. The feeling of discomfort was brief since he let her go. "I- uh... Thank you?" She said though it sounded more like a semi-concerned question. She wasn't sure if she was supposed to be pleased he thought so or worried he was looking too much at her. It was far too late to change now. Also, it was the only swim suit she had. So she cleared her throat. "Yeah, I'm ready." Aqua confirmed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:48 pm

(OMG I am so sorry I totally overlooked this XOX)

He smiled and offered her his arm. "Great! I'm glad I can go around with you.", he said and guided her out of the dorms towards the beach. He loved to go to the beach and knew the way really well. "So, my dear blue Rose..what did you do after we met last?", he said and smiled down on her. He didn't act too tempting in front of her, because he might scare this cute shy girl away. He just smiled in a nice way. trying to make her feel comfortable around him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:19 am

Aqua blinked in surprise. She placed her hand on his arm. He lead the way, something she appreciated since she didn't know the way. She didn't even know the last time someone had treated her like this. It was oddly... Nice. She did blush when he called her his Rose. "I went to the mall." She said. It hadn't been a particularly good trip. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:18 pm

Oh, he just loved to make cute girls blush. And this one here was really cute. He smiled again at her with a curious look. "Oh, the mall? That's nice, did you get anything pretty there?", he asked. He immidiately imagined her trying adorable doll-dresses on and stuff. Awww, adorable. He couldn't keep an amused look at his thoughts. "Me? Uhm....", he thought for a moment. Actually he had spend almost his whole time with Remi, dating her to say at least. He looked back to Aqua. He couldn't tell her that. "Well, I visited the pool and spend some time with friends, picknicking and stuff.", he said with a smile. It wasn't a lie after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:24 pm

"Not... Not really." Aqua said quietly. She had run into Abigail Price, saw terrible memories and tried to reason with the woman when she tried to burn a man alive. It hadn't been a good experience. The blinding rage that Abigail directed at her because of what Aqua could do did very little for the blue haired woman. "It sounds like you had fun though," she said, trying to remain positive for Cloud's behalf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:31 pm

"Hm, that's sad. We could go there again to get you something nice! Oh, yes I had much fund.", he said and winked at the bluehaired. He led her to a sandy place. "So, here we are: The beach!", he presented and stepped on the sand to look for a good place for them to lie down. When he found one, he let go of her and put his towel on the ground and then sat down on it, with his face not to the ocean, but to her. He smiled. "Tell me something about you. Where are you from? What is your family like? ANd do you have your pretty haircolour from your mother or your father?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:34 pm

"Oh, um, we don't have to do that," Aqua insisted. She turned to look towards the water. Yes, this was better than the pool. The first time she had ever been to the ocean in fact. But then she found Cloud's full attention on her, not the sight before them. She looked away when he started to ask about her family. "I don't have a family." she said. A little orphan with no past and had no hopes for the future before she came here. "They... left me at the orphanage."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:37 pm

He looked surprised. "Oh, I'm sorry. So your parents must have been complete idiots to give someone like you away.", he said honestly. "But you know what? Family is not the most important thing on the world. There is much more, like friends..and a boyfriend of course.", he smirked and wrapped his arm around her, tilting his head so he could still look into her face. "Do you have a boyfriend right now?", he asked, implying that he hoped she didn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 pm

Aqua looked up at him in surprise. She had come to terms with what had happened to her, believing it was for the best because she was in a position where she could have helped others get adopted. Even if it meant never finding that piece of home and belonging that she always felt she had missed. "I - no. I don't have anyone." she said. "I hardly know anyone here to even consider..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:44 pm

He smiled encouraging. "I'm sure your roommates like you and you will get to know other people pretty soon too, believe me. And...", he came a little closer now and looked into her eyes. "You have me, okay?", he said with a smile and winked once more. "So don't look so sad. You know that your smile is beautiful.", he went on and put a finger under her chin to raise it a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:00 pm

"You hardly know me though!" Aqua protested. She brushed some stray hair behind her ear and despite how he tried to tilt her chin up she looked off to the side. She hardly believed herself worth anyone's time. "What makes you think that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:11 pm

He shrugged. "That's true but I do like you nevertheless. What, that your smile is beautiful? Well, you showed it to me last time, remember?", he said, still smiling. He came closer once again to whisper into her ear. "Just believe me, my rose.. blue is a pretty colour but you don't have to feel like it all the time, you know? Just have some fun. Try things out, go out and everything. You don't have to be afraid, everyone will like you. And if someone is rude to you, just tell me and I will punch him for you.", he said with a light smirk an his lips, being so close that she could feel his breath on her skin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:21 pm

Aqua tensed a little. He was already so close to her. Feeling his breath against her skin sent a light shiver down her spine. No one had ever encouraged her like this or treated her this way. Her mouth worked furiously as tried to string together a response. But all that seemed to happen was that she blushed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:29 pm

He laughed slightly when she didn't responde, kissed her on her cheek and backed off again. He had expected she would blush at this and a satisfied smile got on his mouth. "You are really cute when you blush..", he said with a voice like velvet. "Didi you already put suncream on your skin?", he changed the topic then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:40 pm

"No. I haven't put in sunscreen." She said quietly. She scooted away and began to rifle through her bag for her sunscreen. This was so confusing. She had to fight the urge to touch her cheek where he kissed her. Why was he doing this? Why was he paying attention to her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:45 pm

"Do you want me to help you with your back?", he asked and tried not to lick over his lips at the thought of touching her. "You can help me then aswell", he added and grinned. Every girl always wanted to put that cream on his hard muscles and he really enjoyed that. Would she bluch again now?, he thought amused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:04 am

"You don't have to." She said quickly. She pulled out her bottle. She missed the glint in her eyes when he offered to help her. "Do you need help?" She had often helped little kids at her orphanage put on sunblock. No one ever really helped her with her own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:14 am

"But I would like to.", he said with a smile. "Yes, please", he grinned. "But it's your turn first.", he said and waited if only her back was left, then took the bottle. "Would you lay down on your front? Prepare to get the most amazing technique to put on sunscreen!", he said playfully and put some cream into his hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:23 am

Aqua bit her lip, debating the pros and cons. "Fine." She sighed before she laid down. Luckily her back line didn't dip down too long. She tried to get comfortable. She wasn't used to this sort of treatment. It was foreign to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:53 am

"Alright, my dear. Don't get frightened", he said and opened her bikini top. Then he started to put the cream on her back, her sides and her neck, down to her bikini panties. He made it slow and gave her a massage with that. She felt really stressed and he tried to fix that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:46 am

Aqua tensed when she felt him open her top. She had to resist the urge to tie it back up. She inhaled slowly, hoping he wouldn't notice. She realized he was trying to help her relax by rubbing her back. And it did take a while but she eased up. She did hide her face from him. She was blushing darkly. "I'm not scared." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:13 pm

He noticed her hesitation when he opened the top, but just kept on. He would make her relax.
Cloud chuckled a little. "That's good, so I didn't do anything wrong.", he said, keeping on massaging her. "Do you like it like this?", he asked but he already knew the answer by looking at her red face. That really made him smirk. "Or harder?", he asked teasingly. He knew it wasn't fair to be so tempting for a shy girl, but he just couldn't resist. It was too much fun! He started to massage harder, but without hurting her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   

Back to top Go down

showing around (TAG Aqua)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next