Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

showing around (TAG Aqua)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:51 am

Even if she told him to stay back and do not touch her, he couldn't just sit there and watch her crying. So he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her against his chest, putting a hand on her hair and holding her tight with the other one. "I'm sorry..... it's my fault... please don't cry..", he mumbled and stroke over her head, hoping she would let him comfort her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:59 am

Aqua shook her head. "You..." she whispered but then decided she couldn't find anything that described how she was feeling. She had to get back. But when he hugged her she felt like all of the fight had left her completely. She started to cry even harder. Even if she knew she couldn't trust Cloud again, she was distraught and it was mostly his fault.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:05 am

He was glad she allowed him to hold her. He kept petting her as long as she cried and whispered things like "Schhhh" or "I'm sorry" occasionally. He felt so guilty, he didn't intend to make her cry, never. He put his chin on her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:28 am

When Aqua had all but cried herself out she didn't dare look up at Cloud, out of fear of what she would say, or do. She had called him such awful things. He had comforted her nevertheless, telling her to be angry with him. She wanted to be angry with him. A part of her was. He might not have lied directly to her about his relationship status or the way he got around, but he certainly hadn't told her the truth. "I... I want to go to my dorm." she said. The dorm made it sound so much more distant. She couldn't exactly say home now could she?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:43 pm

He leant back and nodded slowly. Of course she wanted to go there. "Sure.....do you want me to get you there..?", he asked carefully and looked into her face, though she was looking on the ground. He really wanted to get her save to her room. He felt so guilty making her cry so badly and that was the least he could do. He looked worried at her. He was such a stupid person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:44 pm

No stuck on her tongue. She made the mistake of looking up at Cloud. He looked so sad and remorseful she almost felt her own pang of guilt. She looked away before pulling back from Cloud. "Do what you want." She replied in a very defeated tone. Knowing Cloud as well as she did now, he would have insisted. She didn't have the will to fight him on it either. So she silently gathered up her things and started walking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:04 pm

Cloud quickly got his things together and then followed Aqua. He would have followed her anyways, but it was good she didn't forbid him from doing so. He walked next to her without saying anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:26 pm

Aqua kept her eyes down and her mouth shut. She almost wish she had done it from the start of her stay at the facility. Would have saved her a bit of heartache. She opened her mouth a few times before thinking better of it. Eventually they found her dorm room. She fished her keys out of her bag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:14 am

When they eventually reached the dorms, Cloud finally spoke. "Alright....I'm..better going now...but, Aqua? Please don't forget what I said. And... don't shut yourself out because of me, okay? You deserve more..", he said with a low voice and cleared his throat. "Well... Maybe we see each other again sometimes... I wish you just the best..", he went on. Cloud wanted to kiss her forehead, even reached his hand for her, but stopped in the middle of the move and let his arm fall back to his side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:19 am

Aqua opened up her door, finally turning back to face Cloud. "Goodbye Cloud," she said with a tone of finality. She was going to do her best not to run into him for the rest of their stint here, but it was a small island. Despite her newly developed aversion to him, she was going to run into him again as much as she wished she wouldn't. "And I'm sorry. I didn't mean to use my powers like that. I won't..." She bit her lip. "I won't..." She couldn't use what she knew against him. She couldn't hurt him like that even though she now had the ability to. "Don't do this again," she said, taking a firmer tone. "Or you'll lose someone else. They might just hit you." She tried for a smile but that wasn't happening so she stopped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:26 am

His eyes widened a bit at her apology. Was she really apologizing to him? "You don't need to be sorry, Aqua.", he replied honestly. There was truly no need for it. He wasn't completely sure what she meant by her words, but he bent his head. How often did he already hear that... He just looked serious at her, locking her eyes with his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:32 am

She sighed before she opened her door wide enough for just her to go through. She wouldn't be inviting Cloud inside for a while, not until she was sure she could trust him again. "Stay out of trouble. Please?" she asked. She leaned up and lightly kissed him on the cheek. She then slipped into her room and shut the door, sealing Cloud out. The moment the barrier was between them, she slumped against the door frame, wrapping her arms around herself and trying not to cry again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:43 am

"I'll try....", he said and gave her a weak smile when she kissed his cheek. "Take care...." He put his hands in his pockets to prevent himself from touching her again, watched her walking inside and closing the door. He was still looking at the closed door for some moments before he finally turned and walked away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   

Back to top Go down

showing around (TAG Aqua)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5