Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

showing around (TAG Aqua)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:18 pm

Aqua would have pulled away if her top hadn't already been opened. Her modesty prevented that. And she wasn't keen on giving anyone a peep show at the beach. "You just need to rub the lotion in," she scolded, taking a tone she often used on the misbehaving children. Perhaps that was what Cloud was - a mischievous child who never appeared to grow up mentally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:22 pm

(xDDDDD)

"Hm, I thought that was what I was doing.", he gave back in a playful matter. "But if you want me to stop....", he added and slowly stopped. He was expecting her to tell him he should go on, just like every girl did. A massage was nothing a girl ever would say no to. And it was just her back after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:28 pm

Aqua exhaled in annoyance. She reached behind herself and tied her swim top back up. Only when she was sure it was secure, she sat up, making sure everything was properly in place. She wasn't sure she liked Cloud being so forward and just opening her top like that. She might actually rather prefer the sunburn. "Yes, well your hands were lingering," Aqua complained. "It better all be rubbed in."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:54 pm

He raised his eyebrows at her behaviour. Okay, that was new. "It is...", he said, a little out of concept. He backed off again on his own towel. He was confused, what was the matter with that girl? He looked at her, tilting his head and watching her and her annoyed face. "If you don't wanna hang out with me, you can always just go, if you want ..", he offered. He wasn't forcing her after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:59 pm

"No, it's fine." Aqua said slowly more out of resignation than anything else. "I just... I don't know what you want from me, Cloud. This... attention and the flirting?" No one ever flirted with her. To say she wasn't used to it was very laughable. "I'm not going to lie, it's been very wonderful. And I like you." And she began to ramble. She tended to do that when she was uncertain and nervous. Who wouldn't be when a very attractive man was doting on her? Aqua was a flutter of nerves as Cloud looked at her. "Guys like you don't even look at girls like me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:54 am

He blinked. Oh.... So that was her reason. He could stop himself from laughing and smiled at her instead. "What do you mean by 'girls like you'? That's ridiculous. You're a beautiful woman, why shouldn't I look at you? There is much to see after all.", he said in a soft tone and winked at her. He really meant it, she was beautiful. Cloud decided to push her ego as much as he could so she would get more self-confidence. "You mustn't think about yourself as someone who isn't worth looking at. That's not true, believe me.", he reached out for her hand and squeezed it gently. "Don't push others away. Don't be so full of doubts. Just believe in yourself and others will like you. And I'm more than sure they will: best example is sitting in front of you.", he said and smirked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:04 pm

"Cloud, I..." She couldn't put to words what that meant to her. Normally, she was the one with all the right words to say - the sympathetic shoulder for a horrible past, the understanding do-gooder and silent 'guardian'. To think she had likened Cloud with a petulant child who hadn't gotten his way and for him to switch to this kindhearted individual. Needless to say it was a little jarring and Aqua was left in a tizzy from this rapid change. She bit her lip, battering the pink skin between her teeth before releasing it. "I try," she tried to reason, but because of her powers, she often saw the worst in people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:46 pm

"Alright.", he said and gave her a really nice smile. That was all he wanted for now, but it would take some time to make her feel really good in her skin, but he was sure he could help her. The blonde let go of her hand to ruffle her hair. "I think now it's my turn, isn't it?", he changed the topic then with another wink at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:56 pm

Aqua winced as he ran his slick fingers through her hair, still slippery from the sunblock he applied to her back. "Right..." she agreed. "Turn around." She took up the abandoned bottle on the beach blanket, squeezing a generous amount of the lotion into her palm. She rubbed it between her hands so she wasn't applying cold lotion to Cloud's back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:09 pm

Just as she commented, he turned his back towards her. He was sitting in a tailor seat now, looking at the ocean and waiting for her to start. He wondered if she would blush when she felt his hard muscles under her hands...He bet she was, he thought with a grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:16 pm

Aqua applied the sunblock with the utmost of care, once it wasn't cold in her hands. It was applied and rubbed in with efficiency so that there were no white streaks across his back. Absently she wondered if he worked out to have such tone to his muscles or if it was because of hard labor and the life he lived. She glanced over Cloud's shoulder to look at the ocean. "Don't forget to get your face." she said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:20 pm

He smiled amused, glancing back at her through the corner of his eyes. "You could take care of that, too.", he offered teasingly. Hm, he didn't see the blush he expected..what a pity. A blush suited her so well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:24 pm

"And you have two good hands of your own," Aqua replied, dabbing his nose with a little bit of sunblock. She was just finishing up his shoulders and moving her way down his back. Sunburns were no fun to deal with so she would not force Cloud to deal with one later. "Now rub it in."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:37 pm

He chuckled when she touched his nose. This simple gesture made him like her even more. "Awww, you don't wanna do it?", he asked and sticked his tongue at her in a playful manner. "As you command!" With a grin on his face he then dispersed it on his nose since it wasn't enough for more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:43 pm

Aqua passed over the bottle when he finally made a move to apply his own lotion. She had luckily taken the liberty of applying her own sunblock before she had left her dorm room, particularly since she knew she had sensitive skin. "If you want to get a sunburn that's on you," she said. "It'll just be hard training if your skin is burnt."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:57 pm

He sighed slightly. Then he'll do it himself. He reachd for his own bottle and put some cream into his face. "That's true.", he admitted. He didn't get sunburned easily but as his mother would say: Better safe than sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:02 pm

"Don't be such a big baby." Aqua said, since he was acting huffy. Regardless, it put a light smile on her lips. Petulant child indeed. Cloud was very contrasting in his moods it would appear. "You're the one who wanted to come to the beach. I would have been perfectly fine at the pool."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:04 pm

He turned his head. "You think I'm a baby? That's not nice", he said with a pout, but he was really happy to see the amile on her lips. His eyes glowed. "You wanted to see the beach too, rosie", he said and was now smiling teasingly again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:14 pm

"You're the one making assumptions. I didn't say I thought you were a baby, just that you were acting like one," Aqua replied. She wiped the last of the sunblock off of her hands before turning to look at the water again. "Swimming is swimming, whether it's in the ocean or in the pool."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:03 pm

"No, I think it's completely different. The water is different, there are waves and sand on the ground and the sun shining down on you and the warm breeze and all.. it's much better than at the pool. At least when it's warm and the sun is shining.", he explained and smiled at her. He nodded towards the sea. "You wanna go?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:13 pm

"I guess?" Aqua replied. She didn't have any basis of comparison like him, she supposed. Everyone did tend to flock to the beach rather than a pool if given the option. "It is why we're here, isn't it? We should go in."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:20 pm

He nodded and stood up, holding a hand down to her for helping her up. "Wanna make a race to the water?", he asked with glittering eyes. He would let her win anyways, since he was extremely fast though it was not his superpower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:37 pm

Aqua placed her hand in his, letting him pull her back to her feet. . "There's... no wager, right?" she asked slowly, "Just a race?" She just wanted to make sure her bases were covered and if there were stakes to this little race.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:50 pm

He laughed. "No, just a race for fun. Promise", he said and held one of his hand into the air and the other hand on his chest. "Ready? 3,2,1 - GO!", he counted down and started to run.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:54 pm

Aqua took off when he shouted go. She ran neck and neck with him. "Don't you hold back on me," she shot at him. She didn't want any special treatment just because she was a girl. Or because Cloud felt like he owed it to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   

Back to top Go down

showing around (TAG Aqua)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next