Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

showing around (TAG Aqua)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:09 pm

He grinned at her. "So you really don't want to win?", he asked. He knew he would be there in a second if he'd give everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:14 pm

"Winning isn't everything," Aqua replied. She slowed to a jog as they hit the water. It splashed up around her legs until she was about hip deep. She didn't care who got to the water first. She was only focused on the blissful feeling of the water lapping against her skin and the sand between her toes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:58 pm

"True", he replied and slowed down himself. They had reached the water anyways. He looked at her, watching her expressions. She looked like she liked it. He got completely under water for a moment and then got up to the surface again, running his hand through his hair. "And? Do you like it?", he asked her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:08 pm

Aqua took a deep breath and dove beneath the water's surface. She only came back up when she had a need for air. She quickly swept her hair out of her face. "Yes," she responded breathlessly. "You were right. It is better than a pool."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:06 pm

He grinned. "I know right?", he said and let himself fall on his back, swimming a few meters on it. "The waves are quite small today. You should come back when there is more wind and the waves are high, that's coller!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:41 pm

Aqua nodded in agreement. She happily swam out a little further. "I'd hate to see what the big waves look like!" Aqua decided. A few of the larger waves had knocked her off balance. At least she hadn't gotten any water in her eyes. "Do you go surfing or something?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:28 pm

"Oh, really? They are so much fun!", he said with a surprised look at her. "Surfing? Well, I never tried but I should totally do so! Awesome idea!", he said and grinned at her. "You could learn it together with me", he suggested and winked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:41 am

"Maybe if we have time in between our training schedules." Aqua replied. She smiled back at Cloud. The longer she stayed out the more she realized her decision to go out with Cloud wasn't so bad after all. "I'm not sure where we would get a surf board though. I don't think there are any shops here just for them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:50 am

"Yes, sounds great!", he answered with a big smile towards her. That would be so cool if they'd actually do it! "Hm, I don't know, but maybe there is something at the mall? Or at the beach where we could borrow one?", he considered and looked along the beach. The only booth he could see was the small kiosk where you could get drinks and ice cream and stuff. "We could ask the runner of this small place over there later if he knows something.", he offered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:57 am

"We can do it after we get out of the water," Aqua said. It was too nice to leave just yet. On a hot day like it was, Aqua was more than willing to enjoy every second she had. "It's not like we won't be on the island for a long time. Gotta save something for ourselves to do later or we'll get bored."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:01 am

"Jps, that's what I was thinking", he smiled and then chuckled at her last words. "You're so right.", he said and swam around her. "Are you used to swimming? Should we swim to the buory over ther? Not as race just as a goal.", he suggested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:13 am

Aqua turned as Cloud swam around her. "Just something to alleviate that boredom of yours?" she asked. At least Cloud like to keep active. She did too. Plenty of things other out there than sitting idle and twiddling thumbs. "Right. Let's go then." She began to move out towards the buoy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:33 am

He laughed. "I'm not bored, just want to do something", he corrected. "Great!", he said almost excited and swam next to her, adapting to her speed. It felt so good to be in the sea, swimming and letting the sun shine on his head. ANd a beautiful woman next to him, of course. Just a perfect day!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:39 am

"You know what they say, if you want something then you should seize the moment," Aqua said. She had spent far too long sitting, letting opportunity pass her again and again so she knew from experience just what that could do to a person. "So why the beach?" Aqua asked. "You could have asked for us to go anywhere."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:48 am

"Why? Hm, i don't know. Maybe I just wanted to see you in a bikini?", he teased her and chuckled. "But, seriously, I don't know. I really like it here and I think you should see this pretty place here as long as the weather is nice and we have much time to spend. Though I really wanna go to the other places with you too!", he explained with a smile directed to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:59 am

Aqua quickly looked away from him when he spoke of seeing her in a bikini. "That's just..." then she realized she shouldn't justify it with a comment and moved on. Don't have anything nice to say, don't say it, her old teachers used to say at the orphanage. Besides, it was too nice out to let anything bring her mood down. "This place is nicer than I expected. I'm really glad we did come here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:10 am

"Oh, and I'm really glad to hear that!", he said honestly. "So, will you come back here with me from time to time? It would be nice to have a..", he thought for a moment, "A beachbuddy or something.", he said ans snickered. He wasn't intending to have a friendship with her, he wanted more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:18 am

"Yeah," Aqua confirmed. "I'd like that." She completely missed the tone his voice had taken after his moment of deliberation. She was beginning to think she had found a friend in Cloud. She wished she could say the same about other people she met but really Cloud had been the kindest thus far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:34 am

(OCC: awww, I feel so bad right now about cloud breaking her heart QWQ xD being beachbuddys would be so cool!!)

He smiled bright at her. "Perfect! So, we're beachbuddys from now on!", he exclamied. He was truly happy she said yes, he enjoyed spending time with her and he still had to help her getting all self-confident! That was kinda his mission. He was pretty amused over his own thoughts. Even in his mind it sounded weird.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:43 am

(( XD Maybe next time!))

Aqua laughed. He sounded so excited about it. "You just let me know when you're going to try your hand at surfing. I might need to get a camera so I can laugh at the pictures later." Aqua decided. She knew their attempts would be messy and graceless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:32 pm

"Of course, I will tell you immidiately!", he promised and laughed about her joke. "Just if you promise me to send them to me aswell", he said, still chuckling. That would be hilarious to see both of them acting like dummies on the surfboards. He smiled bright at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:08 am

"Naturally," she responded. She wouldn't be able to deny Cloud photos he was in. She was pretty sure their first few attempts at surfing would be absolutely terrible, to the point of hilarity and lots of bruises later. But if she were to honestly admit it, which she probably wouldn't do unless really coaxed, she was looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:47 am

"Good!", he said. He could already see how much fun they would have ! He was daydreaming, so he almost passed the buoy. But he saw it in time and when they reached it, he turned and swam back towards the beach. "It will be so much fun, I can't wait.", he smiled and rollad around to continue swimming on his back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:46 am

"Careful!" Aqua said. "Don't need you swimming out to sea!" She laughed at the notion. At least they would be able to spot him because of his hair. She would blend in with the water if she went out too far. She turned and followed Cloud back to the shore, back to their belongings. "If this island is going to be like this everyday... I don't think I'll mind being here too much."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 pm

Oh, it was so nice to hear her laugh! He chuckled. "Don't worry, I'm not going to! You have such a cute laughter..!", he said flirting.
"I think it won't, but it would be amazing, that's for sure! Aww, do you mean you don't feel comfortable here?", he asked and bend down to get his towel and rubbed it over his face, hair and chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   

Back to top Go down

showing around (TAG Aqua)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next