Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

showing around (TAG Aqua)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:39 pm

Aqua blushed lightly when he complimented her laugh. Her certainly liked doing that apparently. "It's just..." How to put this? Aqua had a hard time describing the feeling. "I didn't know what to expect when I was coming here. I was a real leap of faith that this really would end up being something good for me." She had been terrified making the decision to leave the 'comfortable' existence she had to this place. However, it was a wonderful feeling knowing she wasn't the only one out there with powers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:43 pm

"Hm, I think I get ya. And do you already feel that it was a good decision or not yet?", he asked, drying his arms and then sitting down on the towel again. He looked curious at her. She didn't look like she was feeling all comfortable here, but st least much more comfortable than at their first meeting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:52 pm

Aqua knelt down to pick up her towel and began to dry herself off. "So far." she told him, "I'd like to think I made the right choice." She was past the point of no return. Her job wouldn't be waiting for her back at the orphanage. She had no where else to go but up. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:37 pm

He smiled. "That's good! Mh, me? Well, I think this is just the right place for me to be. Using my power for the right things and stuff. I've been protecting my family my whole life and now that they're safe.. well, I can use my powers to protect someone else...", he said. He didn't talk much about his past or his family normally and he wasn't going to go into details there. It was just his own business.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:42 pm

"Protect?" Aqua asked softly. But judging by the look on Cloud's face, he didn't want to talk about it. "Yeah," she pressed on, "I thought this place was where I could do the most amount of good." She tended to avoid talking about her own powers so she understood Cloud's desire to not speak of his own past. "Looks like we weren't the only ones, huh?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:51 pm

"Yep."; he simply responded. He nodded understandingly, a light smile on his lips. "Yeah! That's exactly my point. Haha, yes.", he said and chuckled at her joke. "By far not!", he added. "Luckily, right? Better this way than for using it for the bad."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:54 pm

"With any luck," Aqua agreed. She would hate to see any of the students here misusing their powers, though many people accused her of doing the same. She never spoke out of turn or misused what her powers showed her about the people she met. In fact, she was pretty sure she never wanted to tell anyone her power again after the reaction she got from Abigail. "You're settling in here?" Aqua asked. "Have... Have you met anyone?" She didn't realize why her face had grown warm after asking. He had already asked her if she had a boyfriend so it shouldn't have been a big deal if she asked the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:46 pm

"Yup, I am. Met someone?", he smiled amused, "Well.... I met you.", he said and winked at her. Of course he had met plenty of girls, but was not serious with any of them, as usual. He just wanted to have some fun and some had been really easy, not this one here though.. He leant closer to Aqua. "Why do you ask? Any special reason?", he asked tempting and looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:00 am

Her tongue seemed to be made of molasses. Goodness why was her heart racing like that? It was ridiculous! It was just a simple response. Her mind raced without a thousand things to say at once but for some reason her tongue couldn't comprehend the order. "W-Well I - you asked and - no!" she protested. "No, I was just asking!" She quickly avoided his eyes and took to drying her hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:10 am

He chuckled slightly at her muttering. She really was easy to set her teeth on the edge and he loved that. She was so cute. "Okay, rosie. When you say that. I was almost thinking you wanted to know if you would be allowed to kiss me or similar.", he teased her with an amused sparkle in his eyes. Oh, it was just too much fun...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:15 am

A kiss from Cloud? Now she just had to be dreaming. Either that or the sun was starting to get to her at this point. There was no way he was actually thinking of kissing her. But the question lay - did she want to kiss him? The whole day, despite all of her doubts and discomforts, Cloud had eased her through each one of them with a kind smile and gentle words. He treated her like a real proper princess. "Maybe I do," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:20 am

"Hmm.....interesting....", he purred and slided closer to her, a winning smile on his mouth. "And what would make you feel certain of it?", he asked and tilted his head. "I'm really curious......", he said with a voice like dark velvet and gave her a seducing glance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:28 am

Aqua felt her breath hitch as he drew closer to her. She hadn't ever pursued a relationship before with anyone. A first kiss with Cloud? It didn't sound so bad. That look he was giving her was enough to make her feel like she was melting. Her heart was already racing and she was just afraid Cloud could hear it too. "Would you kiss me?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:36 am

He could easily see how nervous she was and smirked at her suggestion. Jackpot! "If that is what you want...", he said with a low voice and stroke with one hand over her cheek, stopping at her jawbone and leant slowly forward, giving her time to change her mind. But when she didn't, he closed the distance between them and kissed her gently on her lips. She tasted so good and she was so innocent and adorable, he could barely stop himself for kissing her wildly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:39 am

Cloud had given her time to change her mind. She was glad he didn't wait too long otherwise she might have told him no. A million thoughts raced through her head but when Cloud's lips met her own, they were out the door and as far from her mind as possible. All she could focus on was Cloud being so close to her and the way he lips felt against hers. She brought a hand up, brushing it against the side of his face and moving dangerously close to his earring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:46 am

After a few seconds, he started slowly to kiss her with more passion and after a while even with his tounge, but carefully and lightly. He didn't want to scare her away with rudeness. He pulled her closer with the hand that was laying on her cheek and put his other hand around her waist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:48 am

To be chosen like this, for someone to actually display affection for her – nearly brought her to tears. Someone who willingly wanted to be with her. But like all good things, it came crashing down with an abrupt halt when her fingers brushed his ear and more importantly – his earring. Her eyes snapped wide open as his memories flooded through her being. Muted horror coiled within her. She could see the memories he had of all those other women he was sleeping with, a horrible past, a terrible childhood, but his more womanizing ways stood out the most at the moment to her. Hastily she pushed him back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:57 am

He blinked confused when she pushed him back, kinda rude actually. "What's wrong? Did I do something?", he asked and looked wondering at her. He thought he had been doing it all right..or had he been too harshly to her? "I'm sorry if I did...", he added when she didn't say anything. Why did she suddenly give him this look? She looked almost scared.... What had happened?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:00 am

Aqua put a hand to her mouth the moment she was free of Cloud. She ducked her head to avoid crying but it was too late. She could already feel the heated tears welling in her eyes. So it was more for the hope that Cloud wouldn’t see if she did cry. Her vision started to blur because of the tears. Cloud had just been using her, just like how he used all of those other women. The sharp sting of betrayal put a knot in her throat and she trembled ever so slightly. “How could you?” she whispered. “How could you do that?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:07 am

(awwwww qwq *hugs aqua*)

His confusion grew at her actions. Did she really cry? What the hell did he do to make  her cry?? He thought she wanted to kiss him. "Wh- what did  I do? I thought you wanted me to kiss you. Hey....  please don't cry, Aqua...", he said worried and touched her arm. He hated to see women cry, especially when it was a cute one as her.. He had no idea what was going on right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:14 am

((I know. We're so mean to her))

"Don't touch me!" she raged. She pushed Cloud back, putting some distance between the two of them. It didn't feel like enough. She wanted to run, to pretend this whole day had never happened. Tears finally slipped down her cheeks as she turned to sharply glare at him with as much hate as she could muster.

"You use women! Remi! Rosetta! Astrid! Nyx!" She listed. She could have added more names but she didn’t think her heart would manage it. Then even softer she added, "Me... We're all idiots! We fell for your stupid charm and your looks! You never cared about any of us, did you? All that stuff you said about me being beautiful and being your fucking blue rose was bull shit! You won't be there for me! You never liked my stupid smile! You just said that so you could get into my pants!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:25 am

He looked at her with wide eyes. It must have been something terrible if she reacted like that, so what was it? He put his hand back to himself. He blinked irritated once more when she listed all the names. So that was her problem. But how did she know? Mh, that wasn't important right now. All he could think of was that he wanted to ease her pain. "That's not true... not all of it. Yes, I do meet many women. ANd yes, of course I want to get into their pants, but which guy doesn't? And I never did something they didn't want... I take a no as a no. Also I never lied to any of them and not to you either. I meant every single word I said and not because I want to get into your pants, but because I wanted you to feel good. Didn't you see that in my memories?", he explained. The only possibility was that she read his mind somehow. How else could she know about the other girls? He looked at her, being totally honest and serious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:30 am

"That's my stupid power!" Aqua snapped back. "Psychoscopy. I touch something of yours and I see your memories." It was a rather cut and dry explanation but she didn't really feel like Cloud deserved an in depth answer. She was still so angry at herself for missing every warning sign that this man never intended to do anything other than sleep with her and move on. Yes, she saw his memories and she knew he was kind to each woman he pursued but her own rage was blinding her. "Women aren't here for you to toy around with! I'm not a toy!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:38 am

So, Psychoscopy... could be really useful and he suddenly felt a little uncomfortable. What did she see? Everything? Obviously the worst she had seen was him being with some different women and not him killing other people. That was kinda releasing, but he still felt bad that he made her cry. "I don't think you're a toy... please believe me. And if you don't - at least don't shut out everyone else just because of me.. I truly meant everything I said! You do have a beautiful laughter and of course everyone will like you... be as mad at me as you want, but... please stop crying..", he said, now a sad look in his pale blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:43 am

She wrapped her arms around herself. She had seen so many memories from Cloud it was all a bit overwhelming. He wasn't even the first person who's memories she saw that had killed someone. Abigail had killed her brother on accident. But Aqua couldn't bring herself to call Cloud out on that. She was just so utterly confused and hurt by everything that she was being choked up in the whirlwind of emotions. Aqua felt disgusted, mostly with herself. Others used her for her abilities, to hurt others. Her own parents hadn’t even wanted her. What would have made one boy any different from any of them? Fat, ugly tears rolled down her cheeks and she shook her head. She couldn't stop crying, though she was trying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: showing around (TAG Aqua)   

Back to top Go down

showing around (TAG Aqua)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next