Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Destination wild (tag Duncan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiyomi Haunterly

PostSubject: Destination wild (tag Duncan)    Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:44 pm

Kiyomi had decided to opt to the fastfood joint today rather than the academy cafeteria. Although the food there was free and Kiyomi appreciated that more than anything, but right now she wanted to go to a place where people wouldn't stare at her and point and whisper.
Sure there were people here too, but not so many and in here she could find a nice and calm booth to shield herself if she so chose.
It was her turn in the cashiers and she placed her order. "A big Mac with fries and strawberry milkshake please." She requested. The cashiers took her money and then started to gather the requested items on the tray.
Kiyomi took the tray and started to look for a place to seat herself. Finding a window seat with a booth and took the seat so her back was turned to the rest of the restaurant. Starting to set up her meal. Mixing seven packs of pepper in her ketchup. She liked it spicy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Destination wild (tag Duncan)    Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:55 pm

Duncan loved fastfood. I it was covered in grease, he'd eat it. He wasn't all that hungry though, he wanted a snack. So he ordered a large fry and coke and was prepared to sit alone when he saw a girl sitting by herself. Well, that just wasn't fair. Duncan approached her, noticing her trick with the pepper and ketchup. "Pepper and ketchup?" Duncan commented, sticking a fingerful of fries into his mouth as he hovered over her. "That kind of just defeats the purpose, don't ya think?" He gestured to the seat across from her. "Mind if I sit here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiyomi Haunterly

PostSubject: Re: Destination wild (tag Duncan)    Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:19 am

Kiyomi looked up when she noticed someone was talking to her. Seeing a young blonde guy smiling down at her. "How so? I think it succeeds perfectly at it's job. It makes the ketchup more palatable." She said dipping one fry in and taking a bite. "I don't mind at all." She said a little flirty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Destination wild (tag Duncan)    Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:28 am

Duncan grinned down at her before taking the seat. "Well, making the ketchup not so sweet. Just making it really hot? I don't know if I could handle it." He replied with a suggestive edge, sticking some more fries into his mouth. His eyes railed to her milkshake, "Strawberry huh? That's not something you see everyday."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiyomi Haunterly

PostSubject: Re: Destination wild (tag Duncan)    Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:23 am

She smiled a bit. Pushing her fries a little closer to him with the ketchup. "I dare you to try it." She said leaning a bit forward almost challenging him to show her if he could handle it.
"What is so odd with strawberry?" She asked almost perplexed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Destination wild (tag Duncan)    Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:04 pm

"You sure?" Duncan inquired, raising an intrigued brow. "What happens if I don’t?" He plucked a fry and dipped it into the pepper infested ketchup. Secretly he almost wished he hadn’t.  Pepper and ketchup? He seriously liked his ketchup sweet and easy to eat. "Nothing's wrong with it, perse it’s...under appreciated. The three main flavors associated with ice cream are strawberry, chocolate and vanilla. And for flavored syrups it’s caramel, chocolate and strawberry. Of those two categories, no one ever picks strawberry." He pops the fry into his mouth. "But, I do really like strawberry syrup on my vanilla." Duncan relishes the taste of the ketchup to make a proper judgment. "It’s not so bad. Just spicy and sweet."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destination wild (tag Duncan)    

Back to top Go down

Destination wild (tag Duncan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1