Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

to train or not to train (tag: Cloud)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: to train or not to train (tag: Cloud)   Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:59 pm

As she was staring at the water, she felt the cool, refreshing air going onto her skin and hair. She was just standing on her beach towel, and thought that last time she trained in the waves, Karissa thought that she was going to fall, so, she decided to take it easy. She then sits down on her towel and starts to do some relaxation exercises. She did remember some tips from this young girl named "Remi" and thought that it was the perfect atmosphere for her to just, relax. She felt a cloud appearing under her as she breathes in and out; her cloud did feel soft and did remember doing this in her own room back in her beach home, and she did do it privately so, her parents won't' know that she had powers that can manipulate the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: to train or not to train (tag: Cloud)   Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:41 am

Cloud was spending some time at the beach again, just walking around at the water. He looked around from time to time to see who else was on the beach until his glance was kept by a gril sitting on or in some clouds. He stopped. That was quite interesting and he decided to go over to her. She seemed to be quite concentrated, he noticed when he came closer. Should he talk to her or just leave her alone? She was really pretty after all... Well, if she minded him to talk to her, she could simply send him away, he decided. "Hello..", he said, hoping not to scare her. "YOu have some really nice companions there..", he said grinning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: to train or not to train (tag: Cloud)   Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:56 am

When meditating, she felt the cool breeze going through her hair and thought it was pretty soothing. The way that she was sitting on her cloud made her feel really calm right now, and thought that it was a good opportunity to just stay there and just, think about nothing. She was hearing the roaring waves, the blowing of the sand, and felt as though that she was pretty peaceful right now. Suddenly, she heard some footsteps walking around the beach and saw that he was near her. Karissa heard his voice greeting her in a friendly way, he did see, pretty nice. She took her last, final breath and felt slowly floated down to the ground, and her cloud was going away. She looked at the guy and gasped at his abs, which did, indeed, caught her interest. It was not just the abs, it was his warm smile. "Hi there!" She said, in her cheerful voice and smiled at the young man. It was another blonde haired spiky guy that reminded her of Roxas. She did giggle slightly as his comment when she heard her mention that she has some "companions". "Oh, I don't have anyone else with me right now, it's just me." She said, with a small blush appearing around her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: to train or not to train (tag: Cloud)   Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:49 pm

He grinned. He just loved to make women laugh and this one had actually a quite cute laugh judged by what he had heard so far. And she seemed to blush easily. Oh, wasn't she cute? He wondered what her age would be like because she seemed to be quie young. "Oh well.. guess they needed to leave. You want some company?", he said and smiled really charming at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: to train or not to train (tag: Cloud)   Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:48 am

When she saw the young man grinning at her, she grinned back and by the look on his face, he did seem pretty friendly. He did look pretty hot, but, she was not sure if he did this to ALL the ladies he seen throughout the elite. She heard the footsteps coming closer to her and her blush was red like a tomato. As she heard him asking to sit with her, she, trying to act like a nice young lady, nodded and scoots so, he can sit down next to her. "Sure, if you want to. I'm just here, and nope, I was here, alone the whole time, so, I don't mind some company." She replied, with her blush all over her face. "Oh... a cute guy sitting next to me.. act natural..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: to train or not to train (tag: Cloud)   Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:05 pm

His grin got bigger when her face turned even more red and he sat down next to her. "Sooo... girl-who-was-alone-the-whole-time. What's your name? Or do you want me to keep calling you like that?", he asked teasingly and smirked at her. Oh, he just loved to talk to shy girls, they were always blushing in such an adorable way. It was just too much fun to tease those girls a little bit. "My name's Cloud.", he added and offered her his hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: to train or not to train (tag: Cloud)   Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:36 am

She saw that his face looked really nice in the reflection from the sun, and she felt her face growing a little more red, but, did not want to come off as a "shy little girl" as she wanted to talk like a natural human being. Karissa saw him sitting next to her and she grinned at him and saw his abs and felt her face growing red again, and once he asked for her name, she breathed in and out. "Hello there. My name is Karissa, a pleasure~" She said, and reached out her hand to shake his, and felt his smooth hands, which did feel nice. "Cloud, a beautiful name indeed, and it sounds very breathtaking." She said, and felt her heart pumping by the way she said that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: to train or not to train (tag: Cloud)   Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:16 am

When she reached for his hand, he turned hers around and leant forward a little to put a short kiss on it while looking deep into her eyes. "Karissa...", he echoed. He grinned at her last comment and leant back again, letting go of her hand. "Oh, you think I'm breathtaking? Well thank you. I can only give that back", he said with a smirk and winked at her. He had heard many adjectives about his name, but breathtaking? Never heard that before. It was quite funny and he smiled amused at the girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: to train or not to train (tag: Cloud)   Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:13 am

As Karissa felt her hand being touched & kissed gently, she blushes a deep red. Although she didn't see that coming, she thought it was a nice gesture on his part. He was such a gentleman and as her eyes locked his, she felt her heart beating faster, and she blushes some more; the way that he echoes her name made her eyes twinkle in the sunlight. "Cloud.." She said, as she was copying his action. He was pretty hypnotizing to look and was a friendly guy to chat with. As she called him breathtaking, she saw his reaction, and thought that he took it as a compliment, so, time to go along with it. "Well, you are pretty breathtaking, it's not only your name, but the way you look..it feels that way...." She said, and winks back in a little friendly matter. She looks at the waves and just feels very serene and relaxed right now. "So, Cloud, is this your main hang out spot as well? I like to come here to not only enjoy the view, but, also train." She said, as she started up a conversation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: to train or not to train (tag: Cloud)   Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:37 pm

He looked into her eyes for quite some time, they were pale blue just as his, but a little brighter. He smiled charming once again when she aspirated his name. Cute.
He grinned at her compliments. He knew he was pretty handsome, but it was always a nice thing to hear it again. "Thank you, Karissa. So you're not only pretty but really nice, too", he purred and his smile got a little tempting.
"Hm, I don't really have like a main spot, but I'm here pretty often, that's true. So, what do you train here?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: to train or not to train (tag: Cloud)   Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:12 am

She saw that his eyes were the same eye color, which was pretty cool, and she thought that they were soothing as the beautiful blue sky. "Wow, your eye color.. it's really.. serene. They contrast with your hair... in a really awesome way." She then started to squeak a little when her face was starting to glow in front of him. She saw him smiling when she echoed his name and he looked like he did not mind the compliments that she was giving him. She always remembered to start off with a compliment when meeting someone new; as soon as she heard Cloud complimenting back, she grinned when she got called "pretty and nice" and she tilted her head when his smile turned into some smile as though he wanted to know more about her. "Oh, geez. Thank you, Cloud. That is very nice of you to say that. I think you're really nice as well and quite the handsome friendly type!" She said, and shot him with a smirk and wink, as she was trying to go along with him. She then heard that the beach was not his "main spot" but, did like to hang out here most of the time, which was cool as well. "Oh, this place is mainly my hang out spot since I like to either do yoga, train, or just be here for peace and quiet when writing e-mails to my mother." She explained with a small grin. She looks at the water and heard his question regarding her training, which she did not mind answering. "Well, since I am an air bender, I am here like everyone else. I do want to get stronger since I felt my power getting weak at home. I didn't want to show my parents or the neighbors my powers and I didn't want to be called "the freak of the town.. if you know what I mean." She said, with a low sigh and scooted closer to rest her head on his shoulder and rested her head for comfort. His shoulder did look.... pretty comfy. (XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: to train or not to train (tag: Cloud)   Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:14 pm

He smirked at her. "Thanks, pretty. But yours are incredible, too..", he said with a tempting gaze and slided closer to her. Hmmmh, it was really pushing his ego to get so many compliments from her. Normally he was the one who lavish someone else with compliments. "Hmm, so this is the place where I have to look for you then." His gaze got a bith thoughtful when she said she didn't tell anyone about her power. He could really understand her, but probably all of the agents here would do so. He raised his eyebrows amused when she rested her head on his shoulder. So she wasn't so shy after all. He smirked and wrapped his buff arm around her. "Feel comfortable?", he asked teasingly and grinned down to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: to train or not to train (tag: Cloud)   Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:29 pm

Once she saw that small smirk again, she did nothing but, blush again. He was a pretty nice guy to chat with, but, at the same time, hot so, sometimes she does nothing but, ramble something that come to mind. He called her "pretty" again, and she hides her face with her hands. "Thank you, very much." She never felt herself being complimented so much, but, she did get compliments like this about powers so, she was starting to get used to them right now. Now, someone commenting about her looks, made her flattered, but, at the same time, she felt her self-esteem going up since she refers to herself as one of those plain ol' Jane girls. She turned around and saw him getting closer to her body, and her face was red like a tomato; right now, she felt like holding his hand or feeling his muscles but, it was a public place and was afraid that someone like her trainer would see her doing something like that. She then heard him thanking her for the comments, and she nodded. "Well, your welcome then." She said, with a small little shy squeak in her voice; she then turned around and heard him mentioning that the Beach area could be their little meeting spot and she nods. "Yup, that's right! I'm here most of the time so, I would know it's you when you tap my shoulder." She comments, with a small little grin. She then saw that he was pretty understanding when she did mention that she was scared about showing her power to anyone, and thought that everyone here would feel the same. She did yawn and felt a little tired from her training right before she did the yoga relaxation exercise, and his shoulder was perfect. While resting, she looks up at him and nods. "Yes, Cloud. I am pretty comfortable... and you're so warm like a fireplace." She said, as she felt the guy's arm around her. Wow, at least his muscles were touching her arms. Karissa did nothing but blush, however, she was at the same time, content and satisfied. "I have to say Cloud, you're also really cute; I never saw anyone in Florida this hot as you.. " She said, with a shy little voice again with a small chuckle and closes her eyes, and took a little nap on him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: to train or not to train (tag: Cloud)   Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:14 am

She was just too adorable with her red head, he really wanted to kiss her now. His smirk got even bigger at her words. Hot, a fireplace, cute? Wow, she really was complimenting him much. "Hmmmhh...I'm glad I can be helpful...", he said into her ear with his eyes half-closed and a voice like velvet. He couldn't resist and kissed her head when she closed her eyes. "Ohhh, so tired little Karissa?", he whispered amused. "Am I that boring?", he asked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: to train or not to train (tag: Cloud)   Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:50 am

(D'aww! Very sweet and precious Cloud ^_^)

As she rested on his shoulder, she hears the soothing sound of the wind blowing through her hair and it sure felt really nice. She looked up at yet, another smirk from him due to another compliment. She did remember that compliments and saying nice things to people made others feel great about themselves, and felt glad that he was enjoying her sayings to him. She felt his shoulder being very comfy right and now, and felt as though she was snuggling on an extremely warm pillow, and she sighed in the most content way possible. She heard his soothing whisper going into her air, and her body felt really tingly, and she did feel excited and felt her face growing red again. "Well, you are helpful, thanks to your warm and hot body." She said with a heavy blush and her heart was pumping really fast; she holds his hand and brings it to her stomach, and not to her breasts. She just wanted to feel his muscles, and now, it was coming to a reality. She felt her head being pecked and she smiled. "Aw, thank you for that. You are too kind." She thanked him, with a little girl giggle and her smile grew, really huge. She then pecked his hand to return his kiss. It was a quick peck, and she felt her blush growing and she gave him a little girl smile. Although she was seventeen, she still had that little girl vibe inside of her.  (Gosh...girl. Stop being innocent. XD) She then heard his soothing voice teasing her about him being boring and she shook his head. "No, no. I don't think you're boring me at all; and I am a little tired because of training too hard on my own." She responded, with an honest tone. "I have to learn on taking breaks." She still feels her head being kissed and she looks into his eyes. "I know you'll laugh at me for saying this. I never got kissed in my life. A lot of guys from my old school never noticed me and a lot of the girls thought I was too "innocent" to get a boyfriend so, I don't know on how to kiss anyone.. except kissing my parents on the cheek. I'm sorry if I made you awkward for kissing you on the hand. I just wanted to return the favor."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: to train or not to train (tag: Cloud)   Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:01 pm

( haha thanks ;D )

He was still smirking. "Well, if you ever feel cold you can totally come to me and let me heat you up." He almost thought that it would be enough to just talk a little seducive to her to make her heat up. Awww, she was so adorable thanking him for a simple kiss on her head. He blinked in surprise when she kissed his hand. He was used to give others handkisses, but never got one himself. He felt like Mr. Darcy - oh my godness, why did he even knew that? Must be his mothers fault. He chuckled. "Lucky me! Well, then you should probably go to sleep...", he suggested with an amused smile. "Why should I laugh at you about this? There is nothing wrong with that. And you know what? I love innocent girls... they are too cute. Just like you..", he said tempting and snickered over her comment about the handkiss. "Nah, it wasn't awkward....well...maybe a little bit...oldfashioned. But I kinda liked it!", he said grinning and came a little closer to her. "So... what do you wish your first kiss will be like?", he asked and looked down on her lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: to train or not to train (tag: Cloud)   Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:55 am

((Your welcome x33. ^W^))

She was looking up at him and saw that he was still smirking right at her, and gave out that small comment about her going up to him when she was cold. She felt her body feeling cool by the wind so, he can be her "heating pad.." which did not sound like a bad idea after all. She did blush a little by that small comment and nodded. "Well, I will. You are pretty warm after all~" She said, with a small wink and smile. She could tell that he was talking to her in a very smooth way, which warmed her body and her heart, which was fluttering right at the moment. He should do this to a lot of girls to get attention, because of his body and voice. After kissing his hand in return, he looked up and saw his eyes blinking, and thought that was an awkward moment. Worth it since she wanted to feel his body from the lips; she then heard him chuckling and she chuckled along with him. She did giggle when he commented that she should go to sleep soon since she was pretty tired from the training, but, he was somewhat, keeping her awake and didn't want to sleep now. "Nah...I want to just, chat with you some more.." she murmurs into his ear and smiles at him. He then called her "innocent" and she felt herself blushing and she did giggle once he called them "cute" and felt her body heating up when he called her that pet name. "Well, thank you, Cloud, you are too sweet!" She said, and had her head close to his chest now. "Man, you are really warm." She said, and purrs into his chest like a baby kitten. He then commented about her kiss to him and thought that moment was not awkward now, as she thought it could be because of his reaction. He looked like he didn't mind hand kisses after all. "Well, I know, it's old-fashioned, but, I guess it could be a gesture for admiration." She said, with a small shrug and continued to rub her head into his chest. She blushed again as he went a little closer to her again, and felt his body touching hers. When he asked about her "first kiss", her mind went blank and her face was really red again. "First...kiss? Geez, I never thought of that before... I guess, it would be nice to be kissed in a beach setting or in a garden of pink daisies.. all and all, I don't know..and I get a little nervous when thinking about it, but, I'm going to be turning eighteen soon.. I did hear comments saying that if a girl doesn't kissed by eighteen years old, than she is a dork. I guess... I'll be a dork for the rest of my life." She said, and sighed again. She then just remembered that her birthday was going to be in a couple of weeks, and she sighed a little. Man, she missed celebrating with her parents..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: to train or not to train (tag: Cloud)   Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:14 am

He smiled. "Alright then. It will be a pleasure for me to chit-chat with you some more.", he said with a wink. When she purred into his chest, he smiled amused and put an arm around her, pulling her close against his body. She had looked like she wanted it, so why not? He enjoyed that pretty much himself after all. He chuckled again. "So you admire me?", he asked teasingly and with a cocky grin down on her. Haha, her blush was actually answer enough to him. He quirked his eyebrows. "Not? I thought every girl had this big dream about her first kiss. Am I wrong? Hmmhhh, but if you like a beach-setting....", he said and came closer with his mouth, "Why not here?...And now...?", he mumbled with a tempting voice. "So you would be kissed before you turn eighteen, how sounds that? I'm worried and of course I don't want you to risk that you could end up as a dork...", he went on talking really charming. "Anything special you're wishing for your birthday, Karissa?", he asked in a soft tone, almost touching her lips now with his.  Hmmhhh... he really wanted to kiss her, but he was still giving her the chance to say no, so he waited for a moment, before he finally closed the distance between their lips and kissed  her tenderly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: to train or not to train (tag: Cloud)   Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:31 am

When she looked up to the blonde haired guy who was willing to talk to her, she smiled as she snuggled some more into his chest and felt nothing but pleasure and warmth. "Great! I think you're a awesome person to talk to, Cloud." She said, and blushed again when she eyed his wink. She chuckled a little as that wink came on to her; as she felt that arm going around her, she felt her body going close to his body and she felt more warmth coming onto her body. Her body felt really tingly, but, she was not sure what kind of tingly feeling she is getting, perhaps admiration. She heard him starting up the conversation when he asked about her admiring him and her defiant answer was a simple nod. "Cloud, of course I admire you. You're such a warm person and I never blushed around a person this much before.." She said, with another heavy blush appearing on her face. It was as red as a shiny red apple and she gave out a slight giggle as her heart was beating really fast once again. "You're so breathtaking as well, and seeing your handsome appearance just wow'd me." She said, with a small smile and looked up at him as he saw his grin. He was staring to go along with the "first kiss" conversation again and she felt like she was going to get her first kiss from this guy. "Well, to be fair, I wanted to get my first kiss and just know what it feels like.. I keep hearing from my friends that it does feel romantic and it makes you feel liked and admired." She said, with a small blush just thinking about her first kiss. She knew that she wanted her first kiss here and now, but, didn't know how to express it. She then saw that his lips were leaning towards hers, and her heart was pumping ten times than before. She looked at him and thought that he wanted to give her a first kiss that would never be forgotten. She was feeling mixed emotions, as she was feeling giddy, a little nervous as she thought that she would be a bad kisser, and happy that she was finally getting her first kiss. "Perfect idea, Cloud. I don't want to be a dork either.." She said, as her body started to be tingly as her eyes started to close very slowly as they were getting closer. When he asked on what she wished for her eighteenth birthday, she had to think fast, and finally came up with something. "Well, since I'm going to be turning eighteen and going into adulthood, I would like....." She had to think of something for a couple of seconds before coming up with a definite answer. "Ever since I was a little girl, I wanted a romantic date on the beach..." she whispered to him as she felt her lips getting close. "To add to that...a chance to see Lindsay Sterling.." As she finally touched his lips, she tenderly kisses back and blushes and sighs happily into the kiss. "Oh my god...." she thought to herself as she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to train or not to train (tag: Cloud)   

Back to top Go down

to train or not to train (tag: Cloud)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1