Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Art Attempts by Crikey (Victor) Based on Puns.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Victor Van-Dort

PostSubject: Art Attempts by Crikey (Victor) Based on Puns.   Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:34 am

Welp. I haven't read though most of the forums, but Mister Scrooge and the other MTP division have had many puns thrown around...

So I visualised them. In GIMP, from google-images, so don't expect much, just a bit of a laugh. I'll try and keep them in order of appearance.

John 'Alice' Beckett. With 'Classic' Alice.

John 'Alice' Beckett. With American McGee's Alice.

Cloud climbing Everest. I was going to have Cloud BE Everest, but I haven't the skill to do it in GIMP.

Illusionist One (and by extention Two) Reminded me of B1 and B2, they're the Banana's in Pyjama's, just in-case you don't understand.

Spolilers for Batman : Arkham Knight, but if your any sort of Batman fan you'd've figured it out long before the game reveals it to you, Jason Todd is the Arkham Night, and since this is one of the only times Jason is 3d, I chose this, instead of say, Robin or Red Hood.

And Finally, MerFasa!

I also do request Razz

If you like these things and have other punlike things I do actually do request.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Art Attempts by Crikey (Victor) Based on Puns.   Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:25 pm

HAHAHAHA okay this is amazing xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZDU4BooRC5wM_bO1IG46Ng
Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Art Attempts by Crikey (Victor) Based on Puns.   Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:55 pm

OMG.
LOVE THESE XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Art Attempts by Crikey (Victor) Based on Puns.   Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:20 pm

OMFGGGGGGGG I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING THOSE ARE PERFECT OMG XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Art Attempts by Crikey (Victor) Based on Puns.   Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:20 pm

OMG I CANT DEAL XDXDXD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Art Attempts by Crikey (Victor) Based on Puns.   Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:41 pm

LOVE IT SOOOOOO MUCH *Q* and omg I´m so happy Noctis only likes to hurt Cloud so far xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art Attempts by Crikey (Victor) Based on Puns.   

Back to top Go down

Art Attempts by Crikey (Victor) Based on Puns.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1