Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Getting there.. slowly {Tag:Clarion}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Getting there.. slowly {Tag:Clarion}    Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:52 am

As she entered the room where the first training session took place, she was a little nervous since it was just going to be her and the trainer alone. So, while waiting for her, she closes her eyes and aims her hands towards the middle of the room, so, she won't blow the desks all over. As she felt some aura coming onto her, the wind started to grow into her hands and then, a burst of wind started to come out. She was not pressured to try to be the top, but, at least she was trying to be strong to achieve her goal of being a UN. Karissa then closes her eyes once again and aims her hands in the air to release an air ball. Wind comes in again and then a huge air ball comes into the room and spins it around slowly so, the desks won't be all over. After a couple of seconds, her arms were starting to grow a little tired, so she slowly brings it down to the middle of the room and it slowly disappears. She was ready to show the woman on what Fetch taught her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clarion Trell

PostSubject: Re: Getting there.. slowly {Tag:Clarion}    Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:54 pm

Clarion had been watching the young girl from behind her and walked over to her when she had finished her little show. "Good morning, Karissa.", she said with a light simle and stopped in front of her. "How are you? I'm glad you wanted to have a trining lesson with me. Do you have anything special you want to do today?", she asked politely and waited for the shy girl to tell her what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Getting there.. slowly {Tag:Clarion}    Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:38 am

She turned around and saw that her trainer was there, watching her. She didn't realize that she was there the whole time when she was just demonstrating her own moves, when no one was there. She heard her footsteps coming towards her and she bowed down to her in respect and as a small greeting. "Why, good morning to you too." She greeted with a smile as well and it was sweet of her to ask on how she was doing since they last met, which she felt really nervous. As she asked about her, she smiled. "Well, I've been doing great! I've been training really hard on my own; and with Fetch. I know that she is a fire bender, but, she's been a good one to help me with my moves." She responded to that question with a grin, and thought of that memory of Fetch helping her, even though it should have been with Clarion most of the time, but, it was time to play with the trainer now. "I'm glad that I'm here to train with you as well. As for something special, I want to make my air balls bigger and use air for upper strength, if you know what I mean." She said, and showed her what she can do. She closes her eyes and with her "third eye" she aims her hands towards a window and strong wind comes out to open it as a small demonstration. "Can I tell you something? It's between you and me, Clarion. When others comment on how special my power is, I feel happy, but, I feel as though my power is weak compared to Fetch's fire bending and Annika's ice power; I also feel my self-cofidence going down every time I see them in action.." She felt small tears coming down, but, she knows that there is no crying in Elite. She quickly wipes her tears and stands in a determined position. "I'm ready for training. Teach me anything, Clarion. Anything to make myself strong!" She said, with a bit of a confidence in her voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clarion Trell

PostSubject: Re: Getting there.. slowly {Tag:Clarion}    Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:20 pm

Clarion nodded once when Karissa bowed in front of her. "That's really nice to hear! I'm proud of you.", she commented on Karissa's training with herself and with Fetch. Clarion nodded at her explanations on what she wanted to do and thought of how she could help the girl in the best way.
Clarion smiled at Karissa. "First of all: I'm glad you're sharing your feelings with me, that makes me really happy and I'll do everything I can to help you and make you become stronger. And yes, they are really talented, but they're also a few years older than you, so they have more experience with their powers. You don't have to feel bad about your power, you're not weak. And I'm certain that you will become stonger very soon, you just have to learn and train yourself. Did you visit the library yet? There are also a few books which could help you with your airbending, you're not the first airbender after all. I'm sure you can benefit from their notations. And there are a few programs in the machines here just for airbenders, come on, I'll show you how you can get to them.", she said with a warm voice and went over to one of the training-illision-rooms. "You just have to enter it with your name and it automatically knows your strength and that your element is air. See? Now you can type in what you want to train. First of all, you have to give the program a demonstration of what you can already do and save it. Then you can just click on one thing, or either more things, and the program will train you. Alright? You can try it out another time, you're here for me now after all, right?", she smiled. "So, you want to improve your airballs. I would first do a few exercises for your inner chi. If you can control that, you can control as much air as you want. And the more you give of yourself into the chienergy, the stronger your air will become. Do you wanna try it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Getting there.. slowly {Tag:Clarion}    Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:17 am

As Karissa saw that her trainer nodded her right back, she was pretty content from the way that she was looking at her; she then heard that she was happy for her once she mentioned that Fetch was with her since they were in the same division anyway. "I know, Fetch is such a good help, and I do like to train on my own as well. I sometimes do my own training on the beach, which is my personal favorite spot." She said, and remembered her favorite spot. The beach was definitely one of those relaxing places for her to train on her own, which she liked. She looked her trainer and she looked like she wanted to help her, which she was feeling happy about. As soon as she shared her feelings regarding her powers, she listened to her trainer, who mentioned that she would be happy to help her, and Karissa felt glad when she mentioned that she was not weak at all, and felt some confidence coming to her. "Thank you very much, Clarion! I promise that I won't disappoint you." She said, and listened to her once again. She was then mentioning that the other two benders are a little older than her, and nodded. Fetch did look a couple of years older and so was Annika; Karissa thought to herself that they had been training themselves since they were kids, but, hers just came to her naturally by just doing yoga. Once she asked her about visiting the library, she nodded. How come she didn't think of that sooner; she had to go visit it and somehow learn about air bending from books. "Well, that sounds like a good idea. I didn't go to the library yet, but, now that you mentioned it, I'll learn something from the books. Can you give me some recommendations, please?" She asked, in a very polite manner so, she'll keep those certain authors in mind when searching for them in the place. Once she mentioned that some machines had some programs that can help her with air bending, she nodded, and figured that she might as well start trying the machines, as long as she's around to help. She then started to follow her to the training-illision-room which seemed really helpful and cool; she looks up at her explanation of the machines and nodded. "Wow, the machine sounds really awesome! I'll try it someday, but, for now, let's start!" She said, and turned around to face her instructor. She then heard Clarion mentioning the power that she wanted to improve, and she nodded, and listens carefully to her, on how to control her "inner chi." As she heard her trainer offering her to try it out, she nods. "Sure, I'll try that." She replies; she then closes her eyes and gets her hands into a position as though she was trying to hold an air ball. "Like this?" She asked, as she then raises her hands in the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting there.. slowly {Tag:Clarion}    

Back to top Go down

Getting there.. slowly {Tag:Clarion}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1