Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)   Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:30 am

Nolan had got him and the ginger something to eat and sat down at one of the tables. He was waiting for the red geaded male to show up, since it had been renos idea to meet up at their usual place. It felt a bit strange to the vrunette though. Like the ginger had something to tell him something. That was Nolans gut feeling teling him such.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)   Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:25 am

eno signed for what must've been the hundredth time that afternoon. As much as he hated to admit regret any of his decision (really, regretting things wasn't an usual thing for him) he was beginning to think he might have made the wrong choice coming here. It started out good, but then he ahd been made to go through way to much drama for his liking. And he was more than certain more of that was to come.
Shoudn't he eb happy no? Eh no, to strong a word. Content, yes that what he should be, having patche d thing sup with Remi, for the most part at least. Their feelings were now out in the open, and unsurpsingly really the both fo them felt the same. However...
Spotting the familiar brown mop of hair of his friend, Reno allowed himself to let out one more sigh before staighting up. "Oh ya already orderd food? Your turn to spoil me Bolt?" he cooed while wrapping an arm aound Nolan's shoulder, messing up his hair playfully before sitting down himself.
Why do I sitll feel so damn conflicted? the redhead thoguth behind his usual smirk as he looked the other over. He liked Remi, he readlly did... And yet found his mind drifting over to Nolan more then her, for various reason Reno himself couldn't quite understand yet. And the worst thing, it felt damn familiar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)   Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:14 pm

Before Nolan could bite into his sandwich, he paused for a moment and rolled his eyes at the gingers comment. "I wasn't going to wait for you to order something, so i just got something that I know ya liked." He remarked out to the male, shaking his head a bit of the males hand. He stuck his tongue out at the male before taking a bite of his sandwich. As he did this, his brown eyes examined the male siting down beside him, "something wrong, Ginger?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)   Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:20 pm

Reno just smiled in that usual way of his, taking a bite of his own sandwich that Nolan had been kind enough to order for him. He might as well pay for this too, the redhead wouldn't mind 'spoiling' the other some more. He mentally rolled his eyes at Nolan's question, not surprised at all that the guy of course would have noticed something was up with him. Kinda bothered Reno how well the brunette knew him sometimes. "Nope," he answered flatly, grinning at his friend. "If anything, everything should be great I think," he chuckled, sounding a bit questioning himself as he said this. "Ya know that chick that had me on a killing spree a couple weeks ago? Well, we've patched things up now. HAd a good screaming session at each other, then made out... and now it's all good."
For some reason, Reno didn't feel like mentioning how all of his and Remi's pent up frustration with each other ended up with them having sex too.... in the greenhouse. And he never shied away from such details...
Why do I always end up fucking in weird places? he couldn't help but wonder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)   Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:36 pm

Nolan lifted an eyebrow over at Reno, giving him a questionable look at his answer. He tilted his head to the side at the male, a bit surprised that he pathed things up with the girl. "So you're going to trust her again? And what about spikey the pansy?" Nolan asked reno, referring to Cloud that time from the beach meeting. If he knew anything, the red head seemed to be missing somehing in his remark. Only a make out session? There had to be something more than that. And that thought just nagged at his stomach a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)   Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:05 pm

Reno gave a shrugged, firts now realsing that he actully didn't care so much anymore. "Guess I will," he asnwerd simply, referring to the 'trusting her again' part. It had pretty much just been a whole big and stupdi missunerstading between them. Givign Nolan a side glance while munching on his sandwish, he felt that weird, yet familair feeling well up within him again. He looked elsewhere again before he would've frowned. "Spikey's cool. Remi wanted to handle him on her own," he shrugged again, as if not really carign what the outcome would be anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)   Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:36 am

Nolan scoffed a bit at the male's answer, shaking his head a bit in disbelief. "Well good luck with the trusting again...remind me to hide my liquor away from you." He didn't want the red head barging into his room again and throwing one of his beers at the wall in a rage. The brunette didn't make any comment to the male's answer on how Cloud was going to be dealt with. But he could definitely feel something was wrong with the red head. "Guess that means you're in a relationship with her?" Nolan remarked out in a questionable tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)   Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:23 pm

Reno only chuckled at Nolan's scoff, not blaiming him for his words either. He couldn't promise there wouldn't be any more drama himself anyway, so Nolan hiding his liquir would be a smart move on his part. However... that just meant Nolan himself would have to distract him. ...and that sounded a little to good in the redhead's mind. He was suppose to be all over Remi now wasn't he? Urgh, he really wasn't the type for any sort of relashionships.
"To be bloody honest here, I've no idea what we are right now," he said casually, leaning more into his friend until he head his head resting on the other's shoulder. "Dissapointed with me?" he aske din teasign way of his, smirking like he always did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)   Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:46 pm

Nolan quirked an eyebrow at the male, side glancing down at the male who was now resting his head on Nolan's shoulder. "Seriously? How do you not have an idea?" he groaned at the male's casual remark, in disbelief that the red head wasn't even sure if he was in a relationship or not. That didn't make any sense in his head. Although it slightly did relieve him. "No more benefits for me, huh?" Nolan pouted in a joking manner, sticking his tongue out at the male.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)   Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:18 pm

Another snort escaped the redhead's mouth at the brunette's groan, and just make himself more comfortable in their current position. Not his fault Nolan was always so perfect (for not to mention tempting) for a cuddle. "We didn't exactly clarified if we are or not," he sighed lazily, no hint of him being upset or bothered about this fact. He really wasn't, surprisingly.
At Nolan's little joke, Reno merely grinned mischievously up at the brunette, giving him this look before suddenly straighten up, leaning forward and locking their lips together in a deep kiss. Ah just as I suspected... Reno thought to himself, wrapping one hand around Nolan's head to keep him in place. This is different from Remi.
Pulling back, Reno just grinned at him like he usually did. "Sorry, but you're the one who tempted me this time," he winked, leaning back in his own chair and finishing up his snack.[/i]

Last edited by Reno Sinclair on Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)   Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:31 pm

"Well good luck with figuring out when that's clarified or not," he scoffed a bit, about to turn his head away and turn his attention back onto his sandwich. But before he could even do so, the red head had straightened up and locked their lips into a deep kiss. The brunette was about to move out of the kiss but the ginger's hand stopped him from doing such, so he just leaned more into the kiss with Reno. He blinked in surprise and pouted a bit when the Ginger just pulled back and remarked something playfully. "I tempted you? I think you're a little confused, aren't you?" he snickered, giving the male a disbelieving look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)   Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:51 pm

"Duh," Reno just shot back, giving the brunette another wink. "That tounge of yours i damn tempting, thought that was obvious by now," he snickered, reaching out a hand towards his friend's face to pinch his cheek. However, he instead ended up cradling the brunette's face in a tender way, his thumb gently caressing the male's lips. That smug and cocky look fell from the redhead's face, replacing itself with something more... soft. Tender. And for once he didn't feel like remarking with something to the other.
The fuck am I doing, he sighed, lowering his hand from Nolan's face, glacnign away casually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)   Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:08 pm

Nolan rolled his eyes playfully at the male, scoffing a bit in amusement at the male's remark. As soon as he saw the male's hand reach out to his cheek and awaited for the pinching to happen. But it didn't. Instead he felt his face being cradled slightly and a thumb caressing his lips, slightly surprising the brunette. But it was more of the tender look on the ginger's face that really grabbed his attention. Nolan blinked in surprise before leaning in close to the male, with a worried expression. "You okay, Ginger? I expected a pinch, not that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)   Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:19 pm

Seeing a worried expression on Nolan's face was quite a rare sight. It was more normal to see either grumpy or indiffirent look on him, or angry. But worried? That just didn't suit the male. Reno would've attempted to joke the whole thign off, like he always did, never taking things seriously even when some situatiosn called for it. But, it almsot hurt to smile at that moment, and Reno almsot felt disgusted with himself. "Nope," he grinned anyway. "Can't remember tha last time i could be considerd 'ok', that didn't exactly excist were we came from afterall," he shrugged offhandely. Blue eyes then locked with his friend's brown ones once more. "Would it matter to you if I decided I do want a relationship with her?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)   Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:30 pm

Nolan huffed a bit at the male's answer, quirking an eyebrow at his slightly forced grin. "Yeah yeah, stupid question I know," he grumbled under his tone, before blue eyes suddenly locked up with his eyes. Once again, the ginger surprised him again with a question. And he had to ask himself that same question. "Yes it would." Nolan answered the male, a bit surprised with himself that those words actually left his mouth. He paused for a moment, furrowing his eyebrows a bit in confusement. "Ya sure that she's worth it? Especially since she fucked up her trust with you that day?" he grumbled the question to the male, glancing away from the male.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)   Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:54 pm

Reno blinked, honestly surprised with Nolan's answear. But, also a bit a relived..? Until the brunette explained why he'd mind it, that is. Oh, Reno thought, sighing under hisr beath with a small smile as he glanced away yet again. Trust issues, somethign they both shared in common apparently. And as one his closest friends sicne, well, years now, of course nolan would be concernd about that. The brunette wouldn't want to deal with an ovelry pissed off redhead again right? "Like I already said, it was all just a big stupid missunderstadning," Reno shrugged, turning to look Nolan in the eyes again only to see the male lookign elsewhere. Scoffing at this, he grabbed Nolan by the chin and turned his hea dbakc around to face him, their noses brushing aganst eahc other. "Is that the only thing that would bother you?" he said in lower voice, almsot daring Nolan to look away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)   Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:26 am

Nolan breathed out heavily, shrugging his shoulders a bit at the male's comment. "Lets hope there won't be any more misunderstandings," he grumbled in response, feeling a bit irked and aggravated by this topic right now. He wasn't entirely sure to why he felt a bit bothered by the slight chance that his ginger buddy would get into a relationship. But it was definitely bothering him. Suddenly his chin was grabbed and his head was turned to face the ginger was once more. "I don't have the right to worry about ya, Ginger?" he snarkily remarked to the male, not breaking his eye contact with the male. "..Ya think I'll be jealous?" Nolan then teased the other male, forcing a playful smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)   Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:40 am

His friend for sure only wanted to drop the whole subject now, if the tone in his voice was anythign to go by. One of the good thigns with Nolan knowing Reno was damn well, was that it meant the redhead knew the other just as well too. Still, he wasn't going to let this go, not quite yet. He needed a clear answear... And maybe that way, Reno would be able to clear something up for himself.
He chuckled at the snarky remark, dropping his hand from Nolan's face and letting it rest on his thigh instead. "Just weird seeing you worry so clearly that's all," he snickerd, leaning in even further until he had his lips burshing agaisnt the brunette's ear instead. "I wouldn't mind it if you are," he whisperd sensually, his hand on Nolan's thigh moving upwards teasingly. "So... are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)   Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:51 am

"It's not that strange," Nolan grumbled, rolling his eyes at the male's comment, feeling the male's hand resting on his thigh. He shivered slightly as the ginger leaned in close to his ear, biting his lip immediately as the male's lips brushed against his ear. He gave the male a look as the male's hand began moving up his thigh in a teasing manner. "So what if I am? I can't stop you from liking that chick." Nolan quickly remarked, before clamping his hand over the male's mouth. He shouldn't be jealous. They were just friends with benefits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)   Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:37 am

Reno smirked at Nolan's answer, but only had time to barely brush his lips against the male's cheek beofre Nolan suddenly clamped a hand over his mouth, pushing him a bit backwards in the process. Reno didn't look so amused but this, pouting behind the hand coverig his mouth. And here he just been about to say that he got jealous too! A bit possesive, yeah Nolan surely alreayd noticed that... But there was so much more to it, as Reno had slowly bgean to realsie himself.
He gave the hand a lick, but before Nolan could move it away, Reno's own hand shot out and kept it in place as he began to trail small kisses and nips along the brunette's palm and wrist. "Well if it turns out you really are, it might help me make a decision..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)   Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:46 pm

Nolan quickly cursed when the male licked at his hand and tried to pull it away from the red head's mouth, although his hand was kept in place by the ginger's hand as well. This situation was becoming a bit strange for him. Didn't the ginger like this girl? If he did, why was he still teasing him? His eyebrows furrowed a bit at the male's comment, shaking his head a bit in disbelief. "My jealously will help you make a decision? That would make a lot of sense if you liked me as much as you like this girl. So right now, you're the one who's acting weird..." he grumbled in a confused tone as he averted his eyes from the male. The lights around in the cafeteria began to dim and brighten up again in a pattern.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)   Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:16 pm

THe redhead's blue eyes moved up, looking at Nolan's fave from behind the hand he was still busy trailing his lips over. He chuckled against the palm, giving it one last nip before letting him go, leaning back in his chair while letting out a heavy sigh. "Yeah you're right, I'm being a bit weirder than usual," he snickerd. "Sorry."
Guess he was just beign abit to over dramatic... This is one of the reasons he never tended to think so much on something, just look where that got him. He didn't react relly when the lights began to flicker, just titling his head a bit while looking at his friend with that look of his, smirking as if he knew something the other didn't. "I really do like her, but I'm not to found of changes apparenlty..."
I only keep thinking about you whenver I'm with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)   Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:52 pm

Nolan let out a relieved sigh, eyeing the male suspiciously, keeping his guard back up if the male did something strange again."Surprised that you're apologizing for such." He remarked, pulling back his hand, feeling the males lips from earlier on his hand. He wrinkled his nose as the male simply gave him a knowing look, which slightly grated his nerves. That look meant that the ginger knew something that he didn't. "Changes happen..although you're the one who has the choice to choose the change."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)   Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:26 pm

He hummed, keeping his gaze locked on one of the empty tables further down in the corner of the cafeteria. "I don't want things to change," he admitted after a short moment of silence, sighing and leaning on his forearms above the table. "And yet... I still want some thigns to change..." he went one, side-glancing bakc up at Nolan, half of his face hidden behind his arms. But he wasn't referring to Remi this time, the more he thought about it. Right now, at this moment, his thougths were consumed with Nolan only.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)   Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:08 pm

"Well thats a bit confusing," Nolan chuckled sheepishly under his breath, quirking an eyebrow as the ginger just side glanced at him. He tilted his head to the side, furrowing his eyebrows. "What is it that you want to change? Seems to be eating you up, Ginger..." Reno liked the girl, didn't he? Why was it so hard for him to make a change? It couldn't be their benefit thing. He would definitely get that from the girl...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)   

Back to top Go down

News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next