Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)   Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:24 am

The small smile on his lips was still there, but this he couldn't muster up enough energy to chuckle, to give some sort of hint that none of this wasn't bothering as much as it in really did. He would already hurt someone, no matter what he decided upon here, he knew that. Well... maybe he it really was jus thim over thinking it... Him and Nolan, the thing they had... it's never been anything more than friends with benefits right? Close friends who could trust the other with their life, nothing... more than that. Even if Reno had felt something more for the brunette once, it was far to late to bring that up now was it.
"I like having you around," he then said instead, dismissing the question. "I've always enjoyed your company, and craved it whenever I got into some shit that i couldn't deal with myself. It's always been you who's stood by me, until everything turned out ok again."
Remi is a good person, through and through. Genuinely kind and truly caring about everyone, seeing the good in people who didn't even know what real kindness was themselves. She had already managed to bring some better part of Reno out, but... Nolan. Nolan's always been there, and he's never been afraid.
"I don't want that to change."
He was still smiling, even though a part within him now was hurting, and he couldn't explan why himself. Pushing himself off the chair, he leaned forward and planted one last, quick kiss to the brunette's lips. "Thanks for the snack, it's my treat next time," he said casually, turning his back on the other and begining to leave.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)   Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:18 pm

Nolan blinked in surprise as Reno dismissed his question and went on about him always being there for the ginger.He smiled a bit at this, yet furrowed his eyebrows at this in confusion. "That's not going to change..." He paused for a momemnt before muttering under his breath, "Is it?..."
This conversation was slightly starting to bother him more and more. Brown eyes watched the ginger turn around and began to leave. "Is that all that ya wanted to tell me, Ginger?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)   Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:30 pm

Reno stopped for a moment, but didn't turn around or even glance over his shoulder to look back at the brunette. He title his head a bit, hands now laly shoved inside his pockets as he stared aimlessly in front of him at nothing in particular. There was alot he wnated to tell Nolan, and at the same time he didn't. "Guess so," he shrugged. "Nothing you would like to add while we're at it?" he chuckled in that playfull way of his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)   Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:03 pm

Nolan tilted his head to the side, seeing that reno didn't even look or glance his way.This was so damn strange...this situation was very odd to the brunette. And confusing at the most part."...Nothing really." He stayed quiet for a moment before adding, "Well good luck..with the chick." He grumbled in an offhand tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)   Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:22 pm

It was a good thing Reo was facing away right then, or else Nolan would've seen the disappointed, along with a look of hurt cross the redhead's expression. So it's just me then, he sighed, rubbing the back of his head. Just me who ever felt something more between us. Maybe it had just been wishful thinking on his part all along...
"Don't wish me luck," he bit out, almost sounding angry for a second there but was quick to cover it up. "...see ya around Bolt. My treat next time."

(OOC: oh don't mind me i'm just drowing in feels 8'D *locks these two up togheter in a closest* o3o)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)   Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:11 pm

"She better not hurt ya, ginger..." he remarked out, furrowing his eyebrows as he stared down at his half eaten sandwich. Now he felt like he lost his appetite. He quickly glanced over at the red headqhen he bit out a retort to his luck remark.Now what the hell was wrong? "I'll do what I want and say." He grumbled, feeling a bit irritated by the urge tell the ginger to forget the dam girl who lied to him. Reno was his ginger to piss off and kiss. The ginger that Nolan could relate to, feel like himself around. And even when Nolan did harm the red head on accident, the red head hadn't ben scared of him. Like those who fostered him or the children at the orphanage. "You bet." Nolan commented out with a forced grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)   Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:28 pm

Despite the feeling of hurt, Reno couldn't contain the found smile sneaking back onto his lips at Nolan's remark, resitign the urge to turn back around and start another make out session with him. His Teddy was just to adorable sometims, especilly with his grumpy side, ironiclly enough. Giving Nolan one last look over his shoulder, he agve a lay wave as he walked off this time, dissapreaing into the crowd.
I don't want share you with anyone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)   

Back to top Go down

News from the ginger (TAG:Reno)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2